1/5 Taylor Spit..... - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
cassat
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Dave
Radio of choice:
Airtronics Aquila,Taranis,DX7
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 11
1/5 Taylor Spit.....

For Sale

Beautiful aluminum spun spinner uncut for the 1/5 Brian Taylor
Spitfire. Measures 4 5/8 in diameter.

$28.00 shipped in Canada

Cassat

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	im000258_125.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	12471  
Old 11-18-2005, 01:42 PM   #2
monocoupe
RCC Contributor

I am: Nigel T

Total Props: 3
Spinner

I'll take it! If you'll pm me your address, I'll send you the payment right away;

Cheers, Nigel

My ex-wife hates airplanes!
Old 11-25-2005, 05:40 PM   #3
monocoupe
RCC Contributor

I am: Nigel T

Total Props: 3
Spinner

Dave,

Like I told you via our PM's, I sent you the payment three days ago. The fact that you have not yet recieved it is no reason to question my integrity. It's only been three days...It took you two days to reply to my response to your ad!

Perhaps by posting here that I have indeed sent the payment for all to see, you will feel better that I really have.

I don't think you are being fair here at all, and pardon me if I resent your comment about "I do not have any problems with anyone elses mail". It went out Tuesday morning, and today is only Friday! Don't you think your presumptions are a little premature...and insulting?
I can assure you that I have sent the payment. Like I said, I do not have any control of the mail...not any more than you do.

If you really don't want to sell me the spinner after all for some reason, then just say so and send my payment back once you have recieved it....no problem.

Please let me know what you would prefer to do.

Sincerely, Nigel Tarvin

My ex-wife hates airplanes!
Old 11-25-2005, 07:44 PM   #4
Terry Gauvin
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Terry J
Radio of choice:
DX18Stealth
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 55
This sounds familiar...
Old 11-25-2005, 09:05 PM   #5
always flying
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Manny H
Radio of choice:
Futaba 2.4
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 10
ripped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gauvin
This sounds familiar...
i hear yah!

DAVE said he wanted a motor from me..asked me to ship it...he'd said he send the money that day e-mail money transfer hadn't seen the money for days? asked again to ship the stuff but no money!! asked me agian to send the stuff...and i replied send some money dave! he replied " you shouldve' told me you didn't trust me i no longer need the stuff"...no thats a low blow from DAVE!!! i wasn't going to bring this up considering it only happened last week but dave you need a reality check...if you want to burn bridges on this site go somewhere else!!! your attitude sucks!!!

mannyh
Old 11-25-2005, 10:51 PM   #6
rcjetguy
RCC Contributor

I am: Ed P.

Total Props: 0
Sales on Rccanada

I'd just like to make a general comment about sales on Rccanada. So far my luck buying on Rccanada has been about 150% positive, especially after the super great deal I got last weekend. Over the last 2 years, I've made extremely successful transactions of $2000 on Rccanada. This buy/sell avenue has been really great for me! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I consider myself an expert buyer on Ebay: 450+ positives, 0 neutrals, & 0 negatives (rcjetguy) over the last 3 years.
Rccanada has, fortunately, a rating system something like Ebay. If I saw something on Ebay from someone with less than 99% positives, I would not even think of considering buying. If someone has 32 positives & 3 NEGATIVES, well you're on your own! & GOOD LUCK!!! (You'll need it for sure)!!
This rating system has been put in place for a good reason (thanks Rccanada). Please use it.
And everyone, please keep offering to sell your surplus items on Rccanada, especially JR G410T gyros that I'm looking for right now!
Rcjetguy
Old 11-29-2005, 10:32 PM   #7
cassat
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Dave
Radio of choice:
Airtronics Aquila,Taranis,DX7
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 11
Flying Low

Yeah,

Pretty low blows.I agree. Meanwhile cut your last plane open with Xacto knife so we could we could remove the scotch tape and actually connect the servos. Electrical things right 3D Manny?
Old 11-30-2005, 07:06 AM   #8
alpha flanker

well well

well well sounds to me like something is astray here!i think someone else in feedback hadp ayment probs with cassat,thankfully i didnt deal with him and buy that radio system,but a lot of people have dealt with him with no probs.good luck on transaction guys
Old 11-30-2005, 08:02 AM   #9
Canada_Jim
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: James E

I have never had any bussiness transactions with Nigel Tarvin,but:I met him when he came to our first annual model symposium in Kelowna.While there he shared his massive knowlege of covering film as a presenter.He took the time to contact his favorite film manufacturer,and have the donate all there mis-tints,to us to use a trim practice.he brought his beautiful,1/4 scale monocoupe to static display.I believe he did this at his own expense.Our first event,would not have been the same without him.Having only known him the weekend,I was left with the impression,that this is a man of much integrity.I believe if he says it,that is how it is.no doubt in my mind.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:24 AM   #10
StevenHilton

Always flying

I dealt with Manny and found the transaction went smoothly, the plane arrived intact exactly in the shape he said it was in. He even told me in advance that after we agreed on the trade he had cracked the canopy packing it up so I could back out if I wanted to. All in all nothing but positive on Always Flying. Would deal with him again in a flash.
Closed Thread