Eight week old Jato 3.3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
Cylence

Total Props: 0
Eight week old Jato 3.3

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling my Jato 3.3
It was a straight up impuse buy....bought it a few weeks ago ran less than a quart of 20% Sidewinder fuel since I got it,I have a small stash of NEW spare parts......2 glowplugs,1 halfshaft,3 turnbuckles(RPM front turnbuckles),original rear A-arms...the originals were broken but were glued toghether with some kind of industrial glue thats not even on the market(RPM A-arms on it now),1 spurgear 54T,motor mount screws,1 lowerbulkhead,2 pare springs(red)...thats just what I can think of off hand,I think there is a few more parts.Truck comes with...E-Z starter,TQ controler,original wheelie bar(your gunna need it LoL),original rear skid plate & a spare set of original rear rims & tires(tires are pretty close to toast,used to break in motor)Oh yeah & a extra foam air filter(posably might get rid off the tools that came with it)Paid just over $500.00 for it 2 weeks ago(when I got it she was clean as new)With that said....it's practacly in the same condition just a lil dirt.....spent from 9am-3pm the other day cleaning it.Motor has all sorts of go power in it (good compresion)
Might take a trade(CLEAN,WELL KEPT 4WD TRUCK ONLY.....No T-maxx or Savage...I want something fast that can go pretty much on any turane...Grass,dirt(hard&loose)fairly ruff ground(thats handles great)
As far as price go's.....looking for around $500.00(pretty firm on price)
PM me if your interested only looking to sell to people near by(I dont want to deal with shipping)New to this site so I'll try and send pics....
  Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
cloddyman
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Bill

Total Props: 0
This truck is nice, very clean, super fast, mint shape. Definitley the rig to look at if speed is your game!
cloddyman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in