RC ADVENTURES - Jets over Caley 2013 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Jet Aircraft Discuss Jets in Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #17
akb
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Closed Membership
Radio of choice:
N/A
# of RCs: N/A

Total Props: 3
Re: RC ADVENTURES - Jets over Caley 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmedic2008 View Post
My friends and fellow RC ADDiCTs here at RCCanada.

To the Pilots and organizers of this event -

Thank you SO much for allowing me to come and photograph, and film you. RCSparks had a GREAT TiME at the event, and was able to capture some memorable moments that will last a lifetime!

I DO have MORE footage of the event - and over this year I will be releasing more of it. For the last 6 days and 6 nights, I have been editing and posting these videos on my YouTube Channel! They have had a great response and these videos will last for years to come, entertaining hundreds of thousands of people. Best part about these videos - they inspire folks New and Old to get out and discover a Really AWESOME HOBBY!

Thank you so much everyone!

What a Wonderful Event!
HI Aaron
Thank you for attending our event and taking all of your fantastic video and pictures. You certainly have a talent for capturing the moment and keeping it for many years to come. Could you please get a hold of me through a privite message as need to talk to you about your pictures and the need to be able to access them for an article I am responsible for.

Thanks
Alan

Tags
jets , rc adventures

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in