reflex xtr simulator SOLD - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2006, 02:21 PM   #1
Canada_Jim
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: James E

Total Props: 0
reflex xtr simulator SOLD

I bought this sim,jan'05.In the summer the dongle got stepped on and broken.I replaced the sim with a new one because I couldn't wait for the replacement to go through.now here is the new replacement dongle,with paperwork from Model Rectifier Corp.Also the disc and interface for square Futaba.
minimums are:

PC Pentium 4 1200 MHz
256 MB RAM
1 GB available hard disk
DirectX 8.1-capable 3D hardware accelerated video card with at least 32 MB video ram - AGP2x or better. Shared RAM and 3D software emulation is not supported.
CD drive
USB port
R/C transmitter with student or DSC socket of at least 4 channels
Operating system Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000 and XP
*The interface was tested with the usual transmitters on the market. Some models may require some extra equiment like a student socket. In case you are not sure please ask out support at support@reflex-sim.de
Some more informations on Video cards.

The old PCI standard cards won't work, but the brand new PCI-EXPRESS cards work perfectly fine. It doesn't matter if the PCIexpress is motherboard integrated in a notebook or a slotted desktop system.

Some older AGB motherboards (< 2003) support 2x, 4x or 8x but the BIOS is not updated so allow anything else but 1x. In case you have a 2x or better card AND you motherboard supports 2x or better AND Reflex is not performing (>25 FPS), please check if a BIOS update is available for your motherboard.

Notebooks sometimes use SIS or Intel Extreme chips. In general, these chips are not suitable for the Reflex. They work fine for normal operation but the hardware acceleration is very limited - in most cases the acceleration is a software emulation only. That is fine for 7-10 fps but far away from fluent simulation.

Shared memory in desktops or notebooks is a real Reflex killer. Shared memory is nice to cut the price but at the end, a lot of system power is needed for the sharing process. Also, in most cases regular RAM for main memory is too slow for complex video operation.

Most support issues in our files relate to lovely video cards, brilliant computer - but lousy drivers. Before getting angry, please make sure your video card drivers are up-to-date. To check the driver date, please klick to START - RUN - type DXDIAG and press ENTER. Click to DISPLAY in the appearing window and check the driver date on the right side. Anything older than September 2004 won't show good results.

A regular todays typical "multimedia" computer is more than enough for a good Reflex operation. In doubt, please download the DEMO and see what it does to your computer.

I am asking $250.00 CAD. paypal add 3% otherwise postal money order.you pay your shipping.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reflexsiz_182.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	13619