Hats off to Average Joe & the crew for a great T-Burg race weekend - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Old 04-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #21
TracktionRC
~~BANNED PEOPLE~~

I am: Michael
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: 2

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBalzer View Post
Hat's off to Joe and the eat dirt crew! The race was fantastic. Best layout yet!
Had a blast. Looking forward to next year. Special thanks to RUI for helping me in the mains. Would not have been able to do it with out his help.
You're a trooper Carl. First time I've seen back to back to back mains.

You were on the stand more than I was and I only left for smoke breaks. lol.
TracktionRC is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:40 AM   #22
J.Dub
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
The team glenwood crew had a great time at this race this. A complete 180 from last year. Everything was on point. It ran smoothly. We will definitely be back. Average Joe and Eat dirt crew great job! !!

Team Mugen Seiki
K&D Action Photos
Team Schumacher
Team Glenwood
GMK Supply
CR Paintz
Lucky7 RC
SPC Batteries
J.Dub is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #23
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Talking Awesome job

first off awesome awesome job by average Joe & the eatdirt crew..this has been the best one yet.lay-out was killer.the track held up the best this year then following years..quals & racing was intense.the weather turned out to be great.also thank you to the guys that started it all, Matt & Vic...will be there god willing for the 2013.it will be bigger and better next year.thanks to all the Americans that came to this race & to the Canadians that flew & drove far to hit this event.thanks offroadrc for the live link from this website for this race.CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS...for the guys that missed this event sucks to be you..lol & hope you can make it next year....

Old 04-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #24
Dave Henry
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing - Team Captain

Joe and crew, chewy and the eat dirt gang, your guys hard work prepping and running this event really showed! Best tburg race ever and i can't wait to see how you will out do yourselves next year
Nick, great job on the mic all weekend. It is one tough job and we all appreciate it.
Thanks big time to Ryan Mckay and my teamates Bryan,Chris,Tommy and Ron for all the help especially with marshalling on sunday. Runing three classes meant i ended up being in races 20/22/24/26/28/29 and 30! I could not have done it without you.

p.s. Gump, you had the toughest weekend of us all buddy, get well soon!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #25
2QK4U
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: DerekS
Radio of choice:
Airtronics

Total Props: 1
Thanks to EatDirt (Chewy) and the rest that help create a great layout and putting on the best tillsonburg race ever I really enjoyed it and thanks to Joe Ferguson and Nick Imineo for all of their hard work running the race.
2QK4U is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:11 AM   #26
John Bakker
~~BANNED PEOPLE~~

I am: JB

Good job Joe ,thanks for an awesome weekend of racing.
I would like to thank all the people that helped with the track build...Abiye,Brotherdirt(Glenn),JB,Marlene,Steve, Jordan,Gump,Tony,Josh,these guys worked real hard to give you the best possible track in 24 hrs.
Big shout out to Battlefeild for providing us with the machines to pull this off.

EATDIRT
chewy
John Bakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #27
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

Hey Johnnie [chewskie} it was your layout design that rocked the house ! Thanks to ALL the racers and everyone involved ! I don`t mind mind watching those "A" Mains from the sidelines .... Awesome weekend guys n gals !!!
Thank You for the amazing entertainment !
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in