A big shout out! - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #11
Brian Miskolczi

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Race was top notch. Huge success for a first time event of this size. Many thanks to all who helped to put on this awesome race. Will definetly be back next year.

Where can I get the full results, even all the qualifiers?
Brian Miskolczi is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #12
matt2
RCC Expert Contributor

Ill post all the result in the next day or so. It was nice to meet you guys Brian ,and was fun to race with you in the A main buggy (Until you servo gave up)

Matt
Niagara R/C Hobbies
matt2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:51 PM   #13
sutherlandan
RCC Junior Contributor

Had an awesome time, a really good experience for my 1st race, i think i'm hooked for a long time now.

Is there any chance that full results will be posted? Individual lap times and all? Maybe attach a big .txt file with everything on it? That'd be awesome. Also, anyone get any Monster Truck footage at all? A-main? that'd be awesome too.
sutherlandan is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #14
bobf24
RCC Expert Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAK
Even though I was at work today, my mind was still at the race track !!

all day I could still hear the buggies screaming down the straight in my head,
bobf24 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:43 PM   #15
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
What a great event!
I just wanted to put a shout out to everyone who was onboard for making this event happen, from the owner of the building and the guys who conceived this whole event and ran the show and their famalies, everyone who helped out organizing things, building the track, cleaning it up afterwards, the sponsors who donated all the schwagg, and anyone else who was involved in making this thing happen.
This kind of event is great for us as a community - it brings us all together under one roof and gives us something to do. It also gets others involved in this great hobby and lends support to its local growth.
Although its a hell of a lot of work to pull the whole thing off, I hope that theres more to come. If there is, you know I'll be there to lend a hand.

Hope to see all of you and more next time!
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:24 AM   #16
Jay C.
RCC Expert Contributor

I would like to thank everyone that had a hand in setting up, running, and finishing this great race weekend. FTR you guys did an amazing job keeping this race moving. I have not seen a shout out to the track NAZI, you did a good job, completely thankless but good job. Trophies for all mains, power, indoors, Tim Hortons close by, who could ask for more.

I had an awesome time, and hope to do this again next year, I can hardly wait.

J
Old 04-17-2007, 04:51 AM   #17
imported_lemontwistbird

shout outs for the track nazi and my fellow M.A.M. racers

as a new guy on the racing scene i have to say the track nazi did an amazing job keeping things organized in the pits and on the track. if it wasnt for him we never would have gotten in our 3 qualifiers and finished up all the mains . even after him yelling at me a few times i still give the guy alot of respect. he took on a thankless job and hopefully hes back at it for the second time next year.

i also have to thank to my fellow racers from M.A.M. racing for giving me alot of help being that i was one of the new guys to the team.

big shout out to tefflawn for helping tune the killer collari 32 in my truggy ( i should have let him drive my thunder tiger for his main he would have kicked ) hes shown this rookie alot. (thanks bro)

another big shout out to speed metal and B&R engine mods for building me an awesome motor for my truggy( after seeing so many guys blow motors mine was trouble free and ripping on the track)

amother shout out to ziggy355 for selling me the st1 pro and giving me some hints in setting it up for the race(wish you were there with us bro)
also have to give a shout out to spencer and blaze for pitting for me and cheering me on.( way to go guys for bringing home some trophies in buggy)

a big thanks to narly1 for giving me a set of rims and bowties for my rc10t4 . ( even though i had electrical problems that prevented me from even running in the A MAIN )
also thanks to mikey for yelling at me to not be so light on the throttle. lol.

and last but not least to debbie rosen for supplying the M.A.M. racing team with the pizza, drinks ,tim hortons.( after spending 12 plus hours a day at the track it was much appreciated . )
this woman marshalled ,pitted for the team and even helped wrench when we had some problems. i think i can speak for all the M.A.M. racing team in saying we all had a blast ,took home some of the trophies and enjoyed meeting alot of the fellow rc guys who until tillsonburg i only knew them by their nicknames on the forum.

my first racing experience was one that makes me want to come back for more.

all the organizers at niagara offroad rc did a great job putting on a top notch event
see you guys at the next big event. looking forward to makin a mess again soon.
imported_lemontwistbird is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:50 AM   #18
imported_BLAZE
RCC Senior Contributor

you almost said it all kev. thats a lot of typing. deb was great pit crew. i stalled about 5 times in in h main and still got second
Old 04-17-2007, 08:58 AM   #19
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
could'nt say it any

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontwistbird
as a new guy on the racing scene i have to say the track nazi did an amazing job keeping things organized in the pits and on the track. if it wasnt for him we never would have gotten in our 3 qualifiers and finished up all the mains . even after him yelling at me a few times i still give the guy alot of respect. he took on a thankless job and hopefully hes back at it for the second time next year.

i also have to thank to my fellow racers from M.A.M. racing for giving me alot of help being that i was one of the new guys to the team.

big shout out to tefflawn for helping tune the killer collari 32 in my truggy ( i should have let him drive my thunder tiger for his main he would have kicked ) hes shown this rookie alot. (thanks bro)

another big shout out to speed metal and B&R engine mods for building me an awesome motor for my truggy( after seeing so many guys blow motors mine was trouble free and ripping on the track)

amother shout out to ziggy355 for selling me the st1 pro and giving me some hints in setting it up for the race(wish you were there with us bro)
also have to give a shout out to spencer and blaze for pitting for me and cheering me on.( way to go guys for bringing home some trophies in buggy)

a big thanks to narly1 for giving me a set of rims and bowties for my rc10t4 . ( even though i had electrical problems that prevented me from even running in the A MAIN )
also thanks to mikey for yelling at me to not be so light on the throttle. lol.

and last but not least to debbie rosen for supplying the M.A.M. racing team with the pizza, drinks ,tim hortons.( after spending 12 plus hours a day at the track it was much appreciated . )
this woman marshalled ,pitted for the team and even helped wrench when we had some problems. i think i can speak for all the M.A.M. racing team in saying we all had a blast ,took home some of the trophies and enjoyed meeting alot of the fellow rc guys who until tillsonburg i only knew them by their nicknames on the forum.

my first racing experience was one that makes me want to come back for more.

all the organizers at niagara offroad rc did a great job putting on a top notch event
see you guys at the next big event. looking forward to makin a mess again soon.
could'nt say it any better.THANKS DEBBIE.NUFF RESPECT.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:52 AM   #20
Ziggy355

i agree 100% and thanks Kevin I wish I was there too bro with my team. Thanks to Debbie too she is 100% a part of the M.A.M Racing team and thank you for all you have does for us..it is greatly appreciated. Looking foward to making a mess with my team soon...Ziggy's coming back boys.....!!!!!!!!!
  Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in