Maritimes Offroad Racing 2005 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 10:16 PM   #1
XR2

Total Props: 0
Maritimes Offroad Racing 2005

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Would like to know who and how many will be following the race tour next year (I will). Just want to be friendly and meet fellow new or vetern racers. Curious as to what you are running and what scale. I will be running my LOSI XXX NT and a OFNA 1/8th buggy (have to purchase). Would like to put together an e-mail list of racers.
XR2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-31-2004, 10:46 AM   #2
imported_iflybyu
RCC Expert Contributor

Hi,

Once we have a confirmed list of tracks for next season a schedule will be available. There are suposed to be a couple of new tracks openning up in Nova Scotia, so it should be a great season.

I am going to try and get everyting organized earlier this up coming season so that everyone can plan well ahead of time. I hope to include rain dtes in the schedule, as well as feature trophy races and hopefully a pionts series for certain classes.

Mike
imported_iflybyu is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-31-2004, 12:43 PM   #3
imported_RcCrazy15

Good to hear from ya Mike long time no talk,we cant wait for next year and are already making plans for next summer.
imported_RcCrazy15 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 10-31-2004, 02:11 PM   #4

Total Props: 57
I am coming to PEI next year and would love to get in on a race or two while I'm down there. Don't know when but will probably be sometime the beginning of next summer so keep us posted!!
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:51 PM   #5
michaely.
RCC Master Contributor

★ Site Supporter ★
★ Moderator ★★ Administrator ★

I am: William
Radio of choice:
JR
# of RCs: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iflybyu
Hi,

Once we have a confirmed list of tracks for next season a schedule will be available. There are suposed to be a couple of new tracks openning up in Nova Scotia, so it should be a great season.

I am going to try and get everyting organized earlier this up coming season so that everyone can plan well ahead of time. I hope to include rain dtes in the schedule, as well as feature trophy races and hopefully a pionts series for certain classes.

Mike
Must be nice to be so organized with all your races. Here in ONT. there are 2 throphy races on same days some times....
Old 10-31-2004, 04:23 PM   #6
XR2

Mike

Thanks for your reply and info. See you next year at the tracks.
XR2 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:11 PM   #7

Total Props: 57
Hey if you guys get the dates sorted for next seasons races..can you post them in the calendar...I'm going to follow fozy to PEI next summer, and would love to set it up around one of your races.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:30 AM   #8
imported_mirage
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Michel L

Hi Mike,i heard that we have a 3 way tie for the nitro stadium point series that will have to be settled at next year season opener! that should be a blast,3 two minutes races . No pressure,wright LOL!Hope everything is going well up there, we missed you at the Moncton race.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:24 AM   #9
Skagen
Super Moderator

★ Moderator ★

I am: John
Radio of choice:
Airtronics
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflybyu
Hi,

Mike
Must be nice to be so organized with all your races. Here in ONT. there are 2 throphy races on same days some times....
sometimes, HA, thats putting it nice.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:40 AM   #10
imported_iflybyu
RCC Expert Contributor

Hey guys,

THings here are going well.

Troy, sorry about missing the last race, i was really looking forward to it. We should have a few there next summer thoughm so i am sure i will get my fair share of track time then.

Michel, no pressure at all....(until the buzzer goes)...lol

As soon as something is finalized for scheduling I will post it here.

Mike
imported_iflybyu is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in