losi 2.0t - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #11
skidoos
RCC Contributor

I am: joe zuccaro

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBFBCAP View Post
Don't hit , and won't break...PERIOD!

It's amaaaazing how our own race series' A-mains are PACKED with Losi's and they almost always seem to make it to the podium, yet...some guy makes a comment about a companies quality, and another guy questions whether to purchase the product. Are you friggin' kidding me? WAKE UP!!!

All those concerned about Losi's quality, should consider getting Truhe, Drake and Fischer to watch you race for a bit, and THEN air your concerns. In the wake of this, I'm sure they would be able to narrow the problem down for ya!

well for your information, it was the losi team that told me of the problems, so please do tell me how they not havin issues, they fixed their issues, another thing they are sponsored, I AM NOT, so that means i pay alot more for the same product, so for what i have paid for i want, not loose screws , shock ends commin out , turnbuckels fallin off , rear bearings breakin in first 15 minutes, and i seen this problem more then 2 times on same truggy, losi has DONE notin , to help me not even a simple call back, all i know is they got my money and now they dont care

serpent 811 cobra
dynamite
skidoos is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #12
CRUSHER
RCC Supreme Contributor

Skidoos,

I understand your concerns but to clarify I was commenting on another members lack of tact from time to time...

With new kits there will inevitably be issues and it is the job of the CSR to help alleviate any issues that pop up every now and then... but as the vast majority of RCers that have these products are bashers not racers I am guessing that 90% of the calls these people get are due to people beating the hell out of their equipment and then complaining it is now broken.

I too have been on the phone with support and have been frustrated with their inability to rectify my own problems and I was on the team at that point!

That being said I understand that the TEAM is trying to help your situation and have provided direct #'s to call from LOSI not Horizon.

I know it is taking longer than it should but it will be taken care of I am sure of that.
CRUSHER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #13
skidoos
RCC Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSHER View Post
Skidoos,

I understand your concerns but to clarify I was commenting on another members lack of tact from time to time...

With new kits there will inevitably be issues and it is the job of the CSR to help alleviate any issues that pop up every now and then... but as the vast majority of RCers that have these products are bashers not racers I am guessing that 90% of the calls these people get are due to people beating the hell out of their equipment and then complaining it is now broken.

I too have been on the phone with support and have been frustrated with their inability to rectify my own problems and I was on the team at that point!

That being said I understand that the TEAM is trying to help your situation and have provided direct #'s to call from LOSI not Horizon.

I know it is taking longer than it should but it will be taken care of I am sure of that.
ok i unsderstand, the team has been tryin to help me out, they seen the problems i have, and the problems happened first day at harcore practice and within the first run, so not even 5 minutes and then everything is loose, i did call losi themselves emailed them and still twiddling my thumbs or more like twiddling my losi 2.0, i ran a losi 1 years ago, and no problems, ran great, then i buy this one and boom, all kinds of problems, support should be a number one factor, some people get sponsored but for those who have to save to buy an 800 dollar truck and then u add the rest of the equipment, its not CHEAP, then to turn around and have problems , is a BIG PROBLEM, stand behind ur product

serpent 811 cobra
dynamite

Old 06-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #14
skidoos
RCC Contributor

ok losi just finally called me back, they are sendin all my parts to me, its about time

serpent 811 cobra
dynamite
Old 06-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #15

Total Props: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoos View Post
ok losi just finally called me back, they are sendin all my parts to me, its about time
Glad to hear that you are gettin fixed up!WOOOOO!
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
dasilvaszo6
RCC Junior Contributor

I had a couple of problems with mine as well but just fixed them!!! In Tillsonburg i blew out a rear bearing ( i heard this was a problem through someone else) before that at Factory tracks where i broke in the car my front shaft just came out of the end???? 2 dollar fix cost me a qualifier. What i do however have a MAJOR problem with which i have not done in YEARS is blow up 3 that's right 3 steering servos 2 of them the head came right off and stayed in the horn????? this would be the only thing that worries me because i don't use junk servos. Servo saver is loose enough so i don't know why this keeps happening i will be trying the 1.0 spring to see if it works. Other than that i LOVE my losi... screws come loose ( some of have more than 1 loose... LOL) great performing truck. See you out there.
dasilvaszo6 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
skidoos
RCC Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasilvaszo6 View Post
I had a couple of problems with mine as well but just fixed them!!! In Tillsonburg i blew out a rear bearing ( i heard this was a problem through someone else) before that at Factory tracks where i broke in the car my front shaft just came out of the end???? 2 dollar fix cost me a qualifier. What i do however have a MAJOR problem with which i have not done in YEARS is blow up 3 that's right 3 steering servos 2 of them the head came right off and stayed in the horn????? this would be the only thing that worries me because i don't use junk servos. Servo saver is loose enough so i don't know why this keeps happening i will be trying the 1.0 spring to see if it works. Other than that i LOVE my losi... screws come loose ( some of have more than 1 loose... LOL) great performing truck. See you out there.
yeh yeh callin me a loose screw, u got the loose screws, anyways use my 5955 and u wont blow any more told u that, if u blow the 5955 u can buy me and my wife dinner

serpent 811 cobra
dynamite
Old 06-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #18

Total Props: 57
Darn, I am not alone, now I am disapointed............
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in