2.5R into a 3.3 - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #11
imported_cliff

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
mine aswell pay the extra and go with the picco .26max.. it eats the 3.3
imported_cliff is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #12
The ROC
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: R.C.

Or you can go for this BB drop in motor from Sirio... http://www.shopkyosho.com/product/pr....0.624.0.0.0.0
The ROC is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:13 PM   #13
imported_BLAZE
RCC Senior Contributor

not a 3.3

i went for the 3.3 and at firt its got alot more balls then the 2.5 does and i still regret getting the 3.3 engine. go for a good race engine. it will cost more but it sells for more used too. so theres goods and bads but i think that since ive had the 3.3 for awile now it has no balls left in it either. also i just finished a 2.5 converted to a 3.3 and i had no problems at all. very easy if you know the revo top to bottom and all you need is the chassis, longer drive shaft kit(comes with the front and rear shaft and all you need to do is the front one because the rear one is the same length), servo linkages. iff you have any problems converting it over just pm me and ill help you out. i converted mine in about 6 hours and i did a full clean up while i was taking apart all the peices. also if you havent chenged the diff oil in a while this is agood time to do it. same for the shocks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in