to the women in our life who support us - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #1

Total Props: 57
Thumbs up to the women in our life who support us

being mothers day is just around the corner i would like to take this oprotunity to that the woman in my life that has encouraged me and supported me in my passion for the hobby.
she even went so far as to want to fly helis herselfs(he flys a CX2 and wanting to move into a rappy 30),

we were high school sweeties and moved apart when we were 14 and 28 years later were back together. so heres to my woman who doesnt get mad (well not to mad) when i come home with new heli parts, or even a new heli.

love ya babe and oh by the way i got a brand new rappy 90 in the mail and no you cant fly it.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
williame3590
Administrator
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★

I am: William A
Radio of choice:
Futaba

Total Props: 116
Thumbs up Re: to the women in our life who support us

Building and flying model airplanes is one thing my own mother encouraged very much. Even when I was a kid in Air Cadets she made sure my uniform was tip top. I took care of the brass and shoes. Now 80yrs old she is just thrilled that her 32nd grand child will be learning to fly this year and hopefully get her out to the field. His mother, my wife bought me a Pacific Aeromodels clipped wing Monocoupe 90 1/4 scale while we were in Florida this winter. I am a lucky guy and these two women will be treated very well this Sunday
Old 05-10-2008, 06:58 AM   #3
canadianf1pilot
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill Brisson
Radio of choice:
JR and Spectrum
# of RCs: 40+

Total Props: 6
Re: to the women in our life who support us

I also have an understanding wife, in fact I once got her for Valentine's a Kadet Sr. kit.....and lived to tell!

Bill
canadianf1pilot is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianf1pilot View Post
I also have an understanding wife, in fact I once got her for Valentine's a Kadet Sr. kit.....and lived to tell!

Bill
hahahaha was giggling at your post and was worned she would kill me.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
canadianf1pilot
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill Brisson
Radio of choice:
JR and Spectrum
# of RCs: 40+

Total Props: 6

she still gets a little bitter about that one...not the most romantic gift I'm told...I thought it was ok.

Bill
canadianf1pilot is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #6
Groundcrew's wife
RCC Noob

I am: Laurie L
Radio of choice:
dx2, dx5
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundcrew View Post
being mothers day is just around the corner i would like to take this oprotunity to that the woman in my life that has encouraged me and supported me in my passion for the hobby.
she even went so far as to want to fly helis herselfs(he flys a CX2 and wanting to move into a rappy 30),

we were high school sweeties and moved apart when we were 14 and 28 years later were back together. so heres to my woman who doesnt get mad (well not to mad) when i come home with new heli parts, or even a new heli.

love ya babe and oh by the way i got a brand new rappy 90 in the mail and no you cant fly it.
I want to say thanks to the special man who 28 yrs later found me and yes we are back together. I want to say thanks to this man for bringing an amazing little girl into my life who today being mothers day wrote me this letter which I am gonna share with everyone.

" You are so unique in your own way. You make me feel better when I am sick. I am glad you came into my life. I hope that you and my dad stay together. I will always be there for you. "
This was the best mothers day gift anyone could have given me. For this I want to thank both of them for this....

And one final note ok honey I want to fly my Raptor so get it together....Love you both....
Groundcrew's wife is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundcrew's wife View Post
I want to say thanks to the special man who 28 yrs later found me and yes we are back together. I want to say thanks to this man for bringing an amazing little girl into my life who today being mothers day wrote me this letter which I am gonna share with everyone.

" You are so unique in your own way. You make me feel better when I am sick. I am glad you came into my life. I hope that you and my dad stay together. I will always be there for you. "
This was the best mothers day gift anyone could have given me. For this I want to thank both of them for this....

And one final note ok honey I want to fly my Raptor so get it together....Love you both....
does that mean the rappy 90 is in the mail?? will even toss in a new pair of shoes

Last edited by Guest; 05-11-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
Groundcrew's wife
RCC Noob

I am: Laurie L
Radio of choice:
dx2, dx5
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundcrew View Post
does that mean the rappy 90 is in the mail?? will even toss in a new pair of shoes
No shoes sorry not gonna work......
Groundcrew's wife is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in