RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 05:13 AM   #1
WillyT
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
ARF instruction translations

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Going over the "Attentions of safety" for a just recieved 60 sizeARF
(As printed on the front of the manual)
1) For can correct assembly this model, enable this model the design to obtain the full display, should assemble in under the experienced public figure's instruction

2) Please does not trace in the child the place assembles the airplane

3) Before model flight, must take full security measure You must are reponsible to the flight scene facility and personal safety

4) Before periphery the flight must inspect whether ther is electrical noise

5) Plaese observe national the related radio act of administration

6) Completes after the assembly. please continously retains this instruction booklet to faciltate the consult

7) Intial flight this model should from experienced flight that collection related flight and adjusted news

Remebers, flies the airplane model which has not assembled good perhaps has not adjusted is extremely dangerous

9) The beginner must have experiences under public figure's instruction to fly, surely may not fly alone
WillyT is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #2
hifly2104
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Mike G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9c
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 15
Item is sold Re: ARF instruction translations

1 Should be built by an experienced builder or have an experienced builder help you
2 Don't build in a place with children around(glue)or Not a toy Not for Children
3 Should only be flown at a recommended flying field where you will need MAAC to fly (had to put that in there)(at a maac field all safety issues should have been taken care of(now that made me choke on my coffee))
4 Do a radio range check and make sure all servos work and of course check to see if motor whirs
5 Follow precautions set out by the country you are flying in for the use of the radio
6 Keep this manual so that you have info on how this plane went together
A If we can't translate any better than this what makes you think it will fly
b If first time builder and it flew and crashed you will have instructions to show what broken pieces used to look like
C you get the idea right
7a Take out an add in the local paper and let everyone know what that loud bang was when the plane self destructed at 200'
b Or place an add letting people know that with all things going against it it actually flew and landed in onepiece but totally destroyed itself when you went to pick it up
8 Warning airplane that isn't assembled to these rigid instructions could be very unsafe in flight( Also plane needs to be balanced 4.5" to 7.5" from leading edge experiment for the feel you like)
9 If you are a beginner have the help of an instructor that way you will have someone to blame when this piece of cr..p fails

Disclaimer.
It appears the poorer the translation the poorer the plane As most people are aware nearly all ARFS or ARC come from China and other Asian countries These even include your larger North American co.

Sponsored by.
Small Pay cheque
Understanding Wife
Loving Daughter

Thought for the day

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.

If you can't eat it or hump it.

Pee on it and walk away.
hifly2104 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
pianodude
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: John H
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 13

Total Props: 7
Talking Re: ARF instruction translations

i think they were written by a grade 12 graduate who forgot their spellcheck!!
pianodude is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:51 AM   #4
Ed Smith

Re: ARF instruction translations

Quote:
i think they were written by a grade 12 graduate who forgot their spellcheck!!
You mean that one can actualy graduate from grade 12 with that understanding of the language?

Ed S
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
benjhind
RCC Supreme Contributor

Ha! They must all use the same translator... I'm sure I've read that bit about "faciltate the consult" somewhere before...

"I keep planting planes, but they just won't grow!"
benjhind is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #6
pianodude
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: John H
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 13

Total Props: 7

i was in tim horton's on sunday on my way to the field. on the young girl's namebadge was the word "specacular" beside her name. i asked her what this meant and she said "my manager didn't know how to spell "spectacular". i laughed out loud, but thought how pathetic that really was. john
pianodude is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
VERTOL
RCC Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyT View Post
Going over the "Attentions of safety" for a just recieved 60 sizeARF
(As printed on the front of the manual)
1) For can correct assembly this model, enable this model the design to obtain the full display, should assemble in under the experienced public figure's instruction

2) Please does not trace in the child the place assembles the airplane

3) Before model flight, must take full security measure You must are reponsible to the flight scene facility and personal safety

4) Before periphery the flight must inspect whether ther is electrical noise

5) Plaese observe national the related radio act of administration

6) Completes after the assembly. please continously retains this instruction booklet to faciltate the consult

7) Intial flight this model should from experienced flight that collection related flight and adjusted news

Remebers, flies the airplane model which has not assembled good perhaps has not adjusted is extremely dangerous

9) The beginner must have experiences under public figure's instruction to fly, surely may not fly alone
I think it will cost you $50 additional for your ARF to get a good English Manual.
VERTOL is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in