FS: Spektrum transmitters and receivers - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 11-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
cokeman
RCC Apprentice

I am: Dean b

Total Props: 0
FS: Spektrum transmitters and receivers

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a couple basic 2.4ghz setups for sale. Ideal upgrade for rtr am setups.

First is a Spektrum DX3E tx. One model memory and dials for dual rate endpoints and trims. Three channels with mixing. Nice for rock crawlers. Has some scratches but works perfect. Comes with one SR300 3 channel rx.
Price is $60.00. Email deanbaggs@gmail.com for more info. Prefer to sell in the Barrie area. Not willing to ship. Not looking for any trades. Thanks.

Second is a Losi 2 ch 2.4ghz tx and rx. These are Spektrum components that Horizon rebranded with the Losi logo. The tx came with a Losi Desert Truck. It has knobs for trims and dual rate but no endpoints. Rx is MRX 3000 which is basically a Spektrum SR300 and will bind to any Spektrum TX.
Price is $50.00. Email deanbaggs@gmail.com for more info. Prefer to sell in the Barrie area. Not willing to ship. Not looking for any trades. Thanks.

I will sell both transmitters and receivers for $100.00 if you want everything.

SC10 4x4 3800 Castle
cokeman is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
imported_thriller
RCC Noob

I will buy both and pay for the shipping if you decide to ship. I can pay with paypal or other methods
imported_thriller is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
cokeman
RCC Apprentice

I am: Dean b

Sold. Thanks Marc.
SC10 4x4 3800 Castle
cokeman is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in