[b][u]Macro 50 heli it is....[/[/u]b] - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
rexxy71

Total Props: 0
[b][u]Macro 50 heli it is....[/[/u]b]

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
hello every one this is Robert, Northern Ontario where we play with big mosquitos, I finally made my decision to buy a macro 50 heli from http://tkrc.net Harry Pan is his name, nice guy, and good prices, to bad no one from Canada get his kits , I think these kits would make a dent in raptor sales , just to mention a few... I paid 999 us for radio w 4 servos, jr 700 receiver with high speed servo, 401 gyro, os 50 motor, quality muffler, crash kit and training gear, and a few other parts like pitch gauge , starter shaft, etc ...I have been searching for a heli for some time now, but all the helis out there need upgrading from the start. that is something I really did not like ... this heli has all and I repeat all the upgrades already included,, you can buy a cypher heli for spare in case you crash the whole kit for only 200... us,,, I cant wait to get it . its all paid for money transfer went out last Thursday.... shall keep you posted if interested , thank you ...Robert. not looking forward to playing with mosquitos....
rexxy71 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:22 AM   #2
Colin
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Colin B
Radio of choice:
Futaba

Total Props: 13
Quote:
all the helis out there need upgrading from the start. that is something I really did not like ... this heli has all and I repeat all the upgrades already included
This is not true, 90% of the helis out there don't need any up-grades. Sure, the metal looks nice, but it also weighs more and is harder to fix once its bent. Just because it is metal doesn't mean it is better....in some cases yes, but not most. You will like your heli a lot, it has been out for a while now, and it hasnt really hurt the raptor because the raptor is a plastic fantastic heli, it flys just as well as a metal 30/50 sized heli...and better then some that I know of. Infact some people were putting raptor rotor heads on the Cypher 50 because they are a better design and use thrust bearings. I'm not trying to say that you made a bad choice, because you didnt!...you will like the heli a lot! But 90% of the helis out there will 3D out of the box, none of them need up-grades. Here are a few pics of a 95% stock raptor 50 V.2 no up-grades needed. Only thing I did to it was add longer tail blades and better paddles.

Good luck with your new heli! Hope you enjoy it.

Colin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in