RC clear out sale - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 08:21 PM   #11
ravagerracer

Total Props: 0
pm

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
pm sent thanks
ravagerracer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #12
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Deal pending on the lot
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:28 PM   #13
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Here's some pics of the lot. It's like a monsoon out so I had to take pics in the garage on the floor. I did overview pics of each section to show clearer shots.... I will go through and describe what is in each container the best I can, plus I still have some stuff to get in, I just got that half of the garage cleared and I piled stuff up to the desk at the other end and have some sorting left to do. It's taken me 2 days to get through all that stuff. Buddy came over last night and I gave him car speakers, computer training manuals etc (he left cuz I wanted to fill his car with crap, thank god tomorrow is garbage day

http://www3.telus.net/Pipeous/Pics/Package/

Ok, starting top left and moving around

XXXNT AD2, airtronics 357 and stocker, starter box with panel and just replaced the gel cel,

RS4 3 as above, the servo is a hitec 605 mg and stocker, one of the dsm rx is in this car and the radio is programmed for it

SUT has a hitec 945 and a stocker. komodos are new. parts coming to complete, incl a carbon servo tray and buggy spur.

Triton in case with supply and adapters

Mammoth has rebuilt collari 32 with roto backplate (hasn't seen fuel yet) hitec 5645 digital and a stocker, new ofna header.

XB8 has seen one race day and I used the body off the xb8r I had so this one needs to be painted still. futraba 9402 on steering new stocker put on throttle. comes with some grp tires in good shape and the original rims still in the box. new set of aluminum clutch shoes.

the grey/green metal case is full of servo horns and such, some servo gears, mounts etc

small blue case has bearings, shock parts and other odd stuff like that,

the larger blue container is screws, washers and the like,

the plastic drawer is full of parts, screws and miced stuff. there's 4 feet of new fuel tubing, new glowplugs, and a lot of stuff. I use tv tables for projects so I can take in the living room and watch tv. the extra stuff left over got dumped in there, as well as all the parts on the garage desks and tables. tons of stuff

2 new cans of paint (white and silver for backing), 3 new bottles of waterbase (pearl black, red and white) plus some used pactra black

black box has dif oils and the small plstic box inside has shock oils

pmb 8th scale setup station in the black cloth pouch on top of the setup table

there's almost 2 full sets of associated wrenches, assorted drivers and such, a 4 way plug wrench. you'll have to go through it all and sort some stuff out.

I will also keep tossing things into the package as I find them. I know there are spare filters, filter oil, zap straps and stuff. it's hard to remember everything even after taking notes while out there

Old 11-07-2006, 03:17 AM   #14
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

never heard back from the person on the package deal so I guess all is still available.

I have people interested in the rs4 3, the mammoth roller, and the sut... as well as many requests to buy receivers. oh and a couple people are interested in the charger.

money talks. I need cash. I'd prefer email money transfers over paypal due to the delay, but will accept paypal (sorry I have to charge the 3% fee if paypal is used)
Old 11-07-2006, 03:56 PM   #15
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

xxxnt is sold
Old 11-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #16
imported_RC-SUPERMAN

Barry, you have any of those radio shack dirt bikes?? I would be interested in buying one of those.

Nino
imported_RC-SUPERMAN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:04 PM   #17
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Hey Nino
I don't have any of the radio shack ones, but I recently bought a couple of the smaller ones (tyco I think) off ebay. I paid by e cheque so will take a while before I ever see them lol. got 2 bikes for something like $25 US shipped. one is needing repairs it says so who knows. I had one before and found it was easier to navigate the track (smaller scale) and smaller motors to replace...

oh and someone is coming over now to grab the charger setup. I have almost all I need now to get the stuff I need. after buddy makes it over I am off to buy a shop vac and pressure washer from home depot. 3 jobs booked in allready for this week.... just need to get in touch with the chemical supplier now
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in