Hardcore RC Hardcore RC Sunday Series Race #1 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Old 05-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Jay Cristiano
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Jay C
Radio of choice:
KO Propo
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 0
Hardcore RC Sunday Series Race #1

Ok Guys,

Due to the weather this year our schedule has been pushed around but finally we are starting our Sunday Series club racing. The full series info will come once we have all the new and final dates finished but for now we are going to just start with race one.

Sunday June 5th, 2011

CLASSES
1/8 Scale Buggy
Truggy
Electric Buggy

COST
$20.00 First Class
$15.00 Second Class
$5.00 Third Class

We are not doing rc signup this year for our Sunday Series. Just show up at the track on race day.

The cap for the series is 120 entries. If you are not registered by 9am then you will not be able to run the first round if we are under cap. You will have to wait until the second round to start racing.

If we are at cap registration will be cut off sooner.

Practice starts at 8am. Drivers meeting will be at 9:30am racing will follow right after.

You must be signed up, paid and have a wrist band to practice. Absolutely no one is allowed on the stand without a wristband.

Marshalling

You must stand at the cone that corresponds to your car number or have it filled by someone. Always check the heat sheets because the car number changes after a resort.

If the cone corresponding to you car number is not filled you will take a penalty regardless of whether you are on the track or not.

Penalties will be issued 1 minute 30 seconds after the previous race completely finishes.

The marshaling penalty

You cannot race the next race in the program whether it be another qual or main. You will still have to marshal after the qual or main that you missed.

If you don't marshal your main at the end of the day you will have a $10 fine to pay the next time you visit Hardcore for any event. Also all points accumulated from that days race will be taken away.

All of these rules are in place to ensure we have a speedy program and that everyone gets home on time.

The weather is finally looking really good for this weekend. I will see you all here this Sunday.

Jay C
Jay Cristiano is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

It's time to roooock and roll boys and girls!!! See ya' Sunday!
imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 AM   #3
Jamie James
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Jamie G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 3PKS
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 2
Woohoo......can't wait.
Jamie James is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
imported_Sparkie
RCC Senior Contributor

Lets Geeeet it oooooooooon (you know what I mean.. lol)
imported_Sparkie is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
2QK4U
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: DerekS
Radio of choice:
Airtronics

Total Props: 1
Great can't wait!
2QK4U is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
Trakker
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Joseph C.

Races

This is Race #1 Sunday June 5th Race #2 has moved to Sunday July 3, 2011 One week before our 3 day race. This date just became available so we are finalizing our Sunday series race schedule. Jay is updating the Website. Hopefully this is the final schedule and the rain will not be an issue again this year.
It's better to look at it then to look for it.
:GRIN: i been looking at it and i still can't find it.
Trakker is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in