Old 06-19-2016, 10:43 AM   #1
Billpilotca
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill T
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Total Props: 21
Contest De-Registration

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Guys - I have noticed lately that there are a number of pilots registering on the IMAC website but then not showing up for the contest. Fair enough, sometimes the best made plans change etc.

I think out of courtesy to the CD if you are not going to be able to make it that you should take 3 minutes and go into the IMAC site and delete your name from the registration list.

This would greatly help CD's with planning for lunches and logistics.

Yesterday I was at the Woodstock contest and there must have been 5-6 pilots that had registered but did not show up. It would have made it easier for Steve from a planning perspective to know in advance that about a 1/3 of the pilots would not be participating. It is just one example but it only takes a few minutes to take your name off the list if you cannot make it.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:54 PM   #2
scochrane
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Stephen Cochrane
Radio of choice:
Spectrum DX6i
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 4
Re: Contest De-Registration

Good advice. Common sense really, but you don't find that in a lot of places in the world.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:19 PM   #3
Billpilotca
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill T
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Total Props: 21
Re: Contest De-Registration

Truthfully I think some pilots sign up months in advance and forget that they did. But it is hard on a CD to anticipate 16-18 pilots and end up with 11.

Food for lunch, one flight line or two, plaques for winners etc. A good idea of numbers would really help planning.

All I want to do is encourage people to remove their names if they find they cannot attend.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in