Newbie - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Large Engines Discuss Engines Used on Giant Scale Aircraft. Gas/Glow, as long as they're big!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
Tigre Man
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Angry Newbie

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!

Hello fellow modellers and single ladies :O) .
I finally found this site quite by accident during an R/C browsing blitz. Looking forward to seeing some interesting stuff. I have heard from our club members that if you got a problem then all the knowledge in the world is at my finger tips here.
Flying season is only weeks away here in Airdrie and I am getting my 40 size Beaver ARF ready and my just finished Goldberg 120 Wildstik.

The Wildstik has a ST G2300 hanging on the front swinging an 18x8 Zinger prop. This is my first "larger" engine and am graduating up to my G3250 and two G4500's one being on ProSpark. We'll see what happens on this level, when I get there. Hopefully before my 85th birthday.

Anyway, glad to be a member. Take care all and don't forget to make sure that both wheel retainers are tight for that first new model flight!! (one lives and one learns, right?).
Dave

Last edited by Tigre Man; 03-09-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Tigre Man is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in