looking for plane parts trade for a rc truck - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

Trades Only Got an item you'd like to trade for another? Here is the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2008, 01:10 AM   #1
markfell
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Mark fell

Total Props: 0
looking for plane parts trade for a rc truck

hi i am looking to compleat a couple planes i have and am trying to not spend alot with christmas comming. i am in need of 10 standard size servos, a .60 size motor, couple recievers that will work with a jr sport s 400 tx or a dx7 and some misc things needed for building a cub kit and a 4 star 40.

in trade i have a hpi nitrio mt2ss truck built with about 10 tanks through it. it comes with compleate truck with,bigger tires off a traxxas stampeed, glow driver with charger and fuel bottle.

i also have a savage x with alot of hours on it that has a new .28 hpi motor with misc hop ups in need of a diff rebuild. put alloy diff in front but needs the alloy diff installed in rear. has roto start and glow driver. (SOLD)

i also have a axial crawler with a rooster crawler speed cntroller, 65 turn lathe motor, has a contoller from a blade helicopter so the front and rear steering is seperate comes with batt and inteli peak charger.(SOLD)

and last but not least i have a offna jammin buggy no motor or radio rolling chassis few sets tires and couple new wings.

if interested in any of this i love flying now so let me know what ya got i dossent have to be just what i asked for just has to do with planes. thankyou mark fell

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by markfell; 11-17-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: some sold