plowboy
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: al h
Radio of choice:
futaba
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 0
Item is sold MOTORS for sale

The motors are not sold, but taken off sale items due to lack of interest for now, thanks for looking Al

I have a few to sell, I do not need them for anything that I have, as I am trying to go to one make of power plant.

I have a 2.4 Kiortz 3 1/2 hp motor, One of the original BIG motors. Approx 6 1/2 pounds in fair to med condition. Swings a 20 to 22 in prop. $50.00 plus shipping (approx $15.00)

I also have a home convertion McCullough 28cc motor, got it on a trade. Was told it has been test run for an hour since convertion.................$50.00 plus shipping ( $15.00)

Torpedo 40 from the late 60's, new until 2004, and run for about one year until replaced with a TT 46 xcellent old time runner. all original.Pre K&B....$35.00 (plus $5.00 shipping)

One OS 40SF, Good running , excellent shape, not needed , replaced with TT46. $55.00 shipped

My computer is on in the morning and at night, That is when post, or maybe before, will be answered in order that they come in

Thanks for looking, AL

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by plowboy; 01-13-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: off market