The soap opera is getting out of control - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #21
Noin
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Ted L

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilton

We can all be nasty when irretated, does'nt make us bad people

Dan

YES IT DOES. Take responsibility for your actions, instead of dismissing them on your emotions.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #22
Tail Dragger
RCC Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilton

We can all be nasty when irretated, does'nt make us bad people

Dan

YES IT DOES. Take responsibility for your actions, instead of dismissing them on your emotions.
You've got it.
Our society is constantly providing people with excuses for their actions.
If a drunk kills someone because he was too drunk to drive, it's not his fault because he didn't realize he was so drunk. It was his decision to drink in the first place. He should have made arrangements to get home before he started drinking. If a guy beats his wife or kids, it was because he was beaten as a kid, or or he saw his mother being beaten.
Thats BULL!
We've all heard these excuses before and many more.
People should be held responsible for their actions in any frame of mind.

Just my 2 cents.
Rob
Tail Dragger is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #23
TLyttle
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Terry L

Total Props: 7
Thassa fact, Jack

I listen to all the phony excuses for the antisocial behaviour, and think, "I can justify being a serial rapist, killer, embezzler, name it. All I have to do is pull up a few people who witnessed my upbringing, and there were quite a few who would attest to this under oath." So, why ain't I any of these things? 'Cuz it is wrong, that's why. What else is there to be said?

The guy that killed my last wife tried that crap, and (lucky for him) failed. any of these excuses carry no weight against the fact that the behaviour is wrong. Period.
TLyttle is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 03-11-2007, 06:11 AM   #24
Ed Smith

Well what do you expect from years of corrupt Liberal government?

What do you think "Liberal" means?

Ed S
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:36 AM   #25
volksman
RCC Master Contributor

I am: robert j

Total Props: 16
volksman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:36 PM   #26
Kargon
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Karl Goinarov

Total Props: 41
Unfortunately its the "Liberal" minded people who kept voting them in. It will take a while for the pendulum to swing the other way. The next election will tell. With the low voter turn-out, we deserve what we get cheers, Karl
Kargon is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:03 PM   #27
TLyttle
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Terry L

Total Props: 7
middle of the road

I realise that we have been governed by the Liberals and Conservatives for most of my life, and quite frankly I cannot see the difference. As far as "Liberal corruption" is concerned, Chuck Guite (sp) did exactly the same things for both parties; it just happened that he was caught when the ship hit the sand, ergo, it is only the Liberals that are corrupt. Since then, there are a number of "irregularities" under the Conservatives; can't paint them lily-white now, can we?

The Conservatives (under their many guises) have always scared Canadians with their US-style stances, me included. Doing away with who we are as a country would be a terrible change, and I would no longer be proud to call myself Canadian. Flaws? Sure, what country doesn't have flaws, including the Excited States! Their adherence to the death penalty, private medicine, proper coverage for seniors, stances I see as barbaric: why are 90-year-olds still working because they have no pension coverage? Why are waitresses making $2.25 and hour? Why are you allowed to die in the street for lack of health care? How many people have been allowed to prove themselves innocent when the death penalty would have precluded this?

Sorry, I prefer to pay $4US for gasoline than support such travesties. Canada isn't perfect, but is is close enough to suit me. [/i]
TLyttle is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #28

Thats enough of that!

You know girls I see lots of opinionated postings such as the one directly above. Good old Terry managed to squeeze a bunch of his left wing ramblings in a comment to a post about personal opinion. What it really is about for you is that if you don't agree it's not welcome. If I don't agree I say so. Who's the 10 year old?
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:25 PM   #29
jonuck
RCC Junior Contributor

General RC Aircraft Discussion

My God ............... Can you people see yourselves as others see you ............................. I'll Retire to Bedlam.
jonuck is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #30
Kargon
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Karl Goinarov

Total Props: 41
happy dreams :P
Kargon is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in