RCPS 2009 Ontario race dates!!! - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 04:38 AM   #11
Senna194
!!! CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT !!!

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
This sounds interesting, what are the turn outs like for 1/10 scale electric at these events? Didnt see anything mentioned about them within the adverts posted?
Senna194 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:44 AM   #12
GaryF
RCC Junior Contributor

1/10th electric is a seperate series, and we are concentrating on getting the 1/8th series going first. In time we may expand to doing a electric series, but for now its not being offered. Thanks
GaryF is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

Niagara R/C (Round #1) has been posted on RCsignup. I'm now officially registered for rounds 1, 2 and 3!!!

imported_BBFBCAP is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #14
Mugenman
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Muckey M

Joe do I qualify for Intermediate ?
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #15
joeparent
~~BANNED PEOPLE~~

I am: Joeparent

if you do not have any % chassis, or engine sponsor...you are able to run inIntermediate..not sure if you will, knowing you but you are allowed.
joeparent is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:39 AM   #16

Total Props: 57
I'm now officially registered for rounds 1, 2 and 3!!! aswell
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #17
zoomroom
RCC Contributor

RC Pro Tops

After attending every Ontario RC Pro series race last season I was so happy to see this series for those of us that cannot afford the time off due to work or family reasons.

It really seemed to be the "blue collar" race series that Ontario needed to see as LOTS of people up are in the same boat which has turned them off "other" series being run in Ontario.

The RC Pro series one day events were VERY well run last year (with the exception of one tracks final points kerfuffle). Everything got done in a timely manner and was well handled by Matt and family especially.

I and the staff here have been promoting the HECK out of RC Pro for the last year as we deal with alot of blue collar workers who have to be on jobsites, on call etc on Saturdays and dislike the "other" series because they can't attend multi day events. They didn't know about RC Pro one day events and are now stoked to be able to finally race then get back to life after a day.

No one I've talked to has a problem with driving 2 hours to get to an RC Pro one day event.

I welcome any phone calls from the directors of RC Pro to discuss this as (no offence to other series but RC PRO is the only series I personally want to run anymore due to the one day timeline) I know I'm gonna be listening to alot of dissapointed people once this gets out.

Yes, I know........theres lots of places I can run, but I was really looking forward to the continuation of lasts years schedule.

Again, I welcome a phone call if the heart desires......I'll be at the store.

Regardless good luck with the season this year

Henry D
The Zoom Room RC Toys and Hobbies

Team Associated RC8/Jammin .21
Tamiya 801xt
Tamiya Tamtech Porsche
Tamiya Tamtech Frog
Tamiya F350 Hilift
Tamiya CC01 SCALE CRAWLER
CRC Gen X
BYRONS FUEL
zoomroom is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #18
joeparent
~~BANNED PEOPLE~~

I am: Joeparent

Totally understand what you are saying, but as stated before there is no easy way to hold 1 day events with the distance between the tracks for ALL racers..the only track that is in the middle is Lagecy, and that track is the last one, that way if guys don't want to travel across Ontario to do 1 race they can still get there 2nd race in there as it is in the middle.
I too really like the 1 day races and it is much easier with having a family like I do. I don't know what to say..this is pretty much the same thing going on in all the divisions in Canada.
joeparent is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #19
RC_Cam
RCC Apprentice

Well since i already run one multi day event and i am comitted to it, iI wont be able to run a second. I too like the 1 day event because it was only a day outing and alot cheeper.

Sorry guys but sinced you moved it to a 2 day event, I won't be able to attend.
RC_Cam is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:40 PM   #20
GaryF
RCC Junior Contributor

Either way you look at it someone won't be happy. Lots of ppl wouldn't attend the one day events because it made it too long of a day to get to tracks and back home in the one day. Others liked it because travel was close. Last year I fielded complaints about the one day events, this year its the 2 day events. There is no way to make everyone happy, and I wish I could wave some magic wand to make everyone happy, but its just not possible.
GaryF is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in