RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
imported_RC-TV
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
RC-TV Sponsorship

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
OK RC-TV nation. Our numbers are strong and our fan base is growing rapidly. RC-TV has great viewer ship amongst RC enthusiasts. But guess what. 80 to 90 percent of our viewers just watch it cause they think it looks cool. 50 % are under 18. 75% are under 40.

:GRIN: Fact - Great Hobbies had to hire an extra person to answer the phone on Saturdays when were on the air.

:GRIN: Fact - John's Hobbies gets three times the web traffic on Saturdays when we air.

Guys it is time to spread the word, Sponsoring RC-TV makes good business sense. Why would you help out? More sponsorship translates into a better show. A better show will grow our hobby. The bigger the hobby the more likely you will be an RC superstar

But seriously, someone mentioned they liked the cars at the bottom of the screen that show the positions of the drivers during GLORCS races. They stated that it was good production value. So why is it not always done? It's called resources. We know how to create an incredible RC show, we don't always have the resources. (Time and Money)

:GRIN: This is how you can help. P.M. me any contact you have that you think might help out with RC-TV sponsorship. In fact go a little further than that. Take ownership of this show and talk to the contact first about talking to me. We will then send a sponsorship packages and follow up from there.

:GRIN: Another way to help is if you are buying or selling a house or know someone that is ask them to call Chris Gawrys at Go West Realty 416-534-3511.

:GRIN: Use our present sponsors for your needs and let them know you chose them because they support RC-TV.

I hate to ask directly for help but hey, you love RC-TV and I love creating it for you. It's time to rally the troops boys so we can air RC-TV for a third season and improve the show.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
imported_RC-TV
RCC Apprentice

Thanks

Wow you guys are great. Keep it up and it will make the task of raising funds to air this show much easier. Thanks to everyone that has made the effort to thank our sponsors personally.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
stay-fit

Thank you very much for creating the show. I honestly would not be into R/Cs right now if i hadnt watched the show about a month ago! I would be buying from Johns and Great Hobbies but i have a great shop in london called AVF Hobbies. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the show.
stay-fit is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in