Foam cutter and bagging system SOLD pending funds... - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 08:41 AM   #1
foamfoils
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Steve R.
Radio of choice:
JR
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 0
Foam cutter and bagging system SOLD pending funds...

I have for sale a complete Feathercut foam cutting outfit. It comes with all 3 sizes of bows small ,medium, and large, the thermal generator or power supply and the puller. Also included if you can pick it up is a custom made table to mount the puller onto it with screws. It is about 3'x5' and is made from 1 1/4" steel tubing, all welded and painted with adjustable leveling feet and a gridded top. This table is solid and heavy duty. I would like to sell it all as a unit because I no longer have the room for it at my current location. There is over $600 invested in this out fit but I will take $300 for everything.

Also for sale is complete vaccum bagging system from Aerospace Composit. This is the delux system with the tank all mounted on a nice wood base fron the factory. It comes with all the suppies to start using it imediately, at least 25' of the wide plastis bag for doing large wings, a roll of the felt brether cloth, re-usable end seal clips and fittings. This can also be used in making glass and carbon fiber parts, max HG is 24. This complete system cost over $400 US will sell it all for $300. I might be able to ship this this out fit but it could be expensive.

Buy both at the same time for $500. That will give you everything you need to cut foam wings and bag them at the same time. I have pics of both units, email me and will send them to you.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Old 10-04-2006, 11:44 AM   #2
fast jets

Total Props: 0
I will buy both, call me @ 204 324-9741.
Closed Thread