I have a Beastx and Futaba receiver what the smallest heli I can use that in? - Page 5 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Old 08-01-2015, 11:51 PM   #41
RudeRebel
RCC Noob

I am: RobertR
Radio of choice:
DX8
# of RCs: 11

Total Props: 0
Re: I have a Beastx and Futaba receiver what the smallest heli I can use that in?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
X3 is great and inexpensive, and it doesn't hurt that you can now buy parts from within Canada via RotorQuest now. It's actually slightly bigger than a traditional 450. You can buy a barebones kit for $209 USD.

Another good choice (better choice in my opinion, particularly if you want a heli that flies like a big heli) is the Warp 360. It is however more expensive, and I don't think there are any retailers in Canada anymore.

If you are planning on going down the scale route, you will be better off with the X3 over the Warp. If you are looking to get a more traditional sized 450, the TREX is relatively inexpensive and you should be able to find parts anywhere.
RudeRebel is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #42
bensidus197217
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: jim w
Radio of choice:
futaba
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 9
Re: I have a Beastx and Futaba receiver what the smallest heli I can use that in?

I think so a 450 Trex seems to be my best opion. I'm currently listing my Century Swift with fuse to trade for a 450 trex with fuse. Limited space and the time needed for my next project are the major reasons I want to downsize.
bensidus197217 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2015, 07:24 AM   #43
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: James Parnell
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 31

Total Props: 14

Jim if you are just going to get a trex 450 then just buy a hobby king Tarot basic, its $169.00 Canadian. I bought the X3 and am so impressed that I sold my N5c Synergy and am saving up for an NX7 now as well.
Lots of scale options also the 360 blades make the disc loading way lighter for that fuse you are talking about.
Jimmy P is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 08-14-2015, 07:26 AM   #44
Jimmy P
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: James Parnell
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 31

Total Props: 14

PPSSTTT I now have the X3 and NX4 Gaui's , yes parts in Canada at one of the best places for service to.
Jimmy P is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:23 AM   #45
bensidus197217
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: jim w
Radio of choice:
futaba
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 9

Hobby King Tarot basic, I'll check that out thanks Jimmy.
bensidus197217 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in