final LST posting - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 08:08 AM   #1
rubingolf

Total Props: 0
Talking final LST posting

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
it seems after i sold my lst to my friend carkilla it took a liking to him.....in other words he loves the thing, i know him well enoough to say he has no known mental issues so it must be.....the truck...wow. anywho i am happy that some one can enjoy the truck...i have been told i might have bashed it a little too hard by my fellow rc ers....ha there is no too hard!!!!! but anyhow sorry losi you didnt cut it with me, oh and yes my savage will beat your lst on the track.....
rubingolf is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
imported_Nitro_mt
RCC Contributor

Have you done anything to your savage to make it better for the track or is it just stock i wont to try my savy on the track right now mine is stock with bowties and velocity wheels.
Miss geico
imported_Nitro_mt is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:00 AM   #3
imported_PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubingolf
oh and yes my savage will beat your lst on the track.....
Glad to see you've seen the light... Now slam that savage, move the tank and start kicking come butt on the track...

Oh wait... we actually need a track to run on don't we. Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro_mt
Have you done anything to your savage to make it better for the track or is it just stock i wont to try my savy on the track right now mine is stock with bowties and velocity wheels.
If you need some idea's on what to do to your savage to make it race ready, take a look at this thread: http://www.offroadrc.ca/showthread.p...newpost&t=3205

I'm doing most of the common upgrades to a savage to make it handle like a stadium truck. Last year my truck handled really well, but this year it will be even better now that I've moved the tank/battery... Plus my newest TVP's help a lot as well.

PB
imported_PB is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 06-01-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
Mugenman
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Muckey M

Sorry but there is no way a Savage can beat a Losi LST on the track. The savage is not a race truck. Believe me on this. If I had one I would show you. The savage is great for bashing but that is about it.
Mugenman is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2005, 12:07 PM   #5
carkilla

i love the lst but im gona have to go to the track and get good at driving it so i can give you a run for your money rubin lol
carkilla is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:25 PM   #6

Total Props: 57
I'm going to throw mine on the track at bellevegas. The only thing I'm changing for this race is the tires.

LST that is.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:41 PM   #7
imported_PB

Fair enough, your entitled to your opinion.

Mine however is that with the way my savage is prepped, I could beat myself driving an LST on the same track with the same suspension setup with the same tires. I believe that strongly in the changes I've made...

PB
imported_PB is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:15 PM   #8
imported_Super_Dave

Sorry man there is no "no way XX X can't beat yyy". When down to racing it's all about the nut behind the wheel and how the thing is put together...different brand / model/ design matters abit when the drivers have similiar skills set. That's my 2 cents.
imported_Super_Dave is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:24 PM   #9
imported_VIPER
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Jun
Radio of choice:
Fly Sky GT3B and TH9X
# of RCs: 22

We all know my LST whipped your Savage Rubingolf, but really folks, Super Dave nailed it down path.
http://globalservices.globalhobby.com/globalforum/viewtopic.php?p=15362#15362[/url]
imported_VIPER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:51 PM   #10
rubingolf

Talking

mugen man you have raced using a savage that is a cm off the ground with race tires and a honkin mach 26......dialed in for the track environment...hmmm thought so.
rubingolf is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in