Beginner package deal - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Notices

FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Bob Byrnes
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Robert B

Total Props: 1
Beginner package deal

I have a trainer style airplane for sale. It is a Hanger 9 ARF. It is called a Cessna, but, I don't see it on the Great Planes site under Hanger 9 anymore. It is very similar in appearance to the one they call the Alpha 40. I have flown this plane over the years, but, not for the last two summers. It is in good used condition. It has a Thunder Tiger .46 sized two stroke glow motor and has the four servos included. I forget what's in there, but, probably JR and/or Hitec. I had intended this for use as a trainer, but, nobody in my family expressed much interest. I have a JR Quattro transmitter. (the most basic 4 channel) and would leave a receiver in the plane. I think if the fuel lines were replaced(I'll give you some), the plane would be flight ready. I'm not sure about the flight battery after having sat for two years. I also have a field box( not fancy, but useful) and a fuel caddy that I made myself. It holds a gallon jar of fuel and has a Sullivan hand pump attached. It also carries an electric starter that I put a 12 volt Gell Cell battery on that makes the starter portable and three glow igniters. I will throw in a few propellers, glow plugs and a glow plug wrench. This is a great deal for someone who wants to try the hobby without spending a pile of dough. I live in the very east end of Toronto and would expect purchaser to pick it up or meet me some where in the city. I'll take $250.00 for the whole works.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by Bob Byrnes; 01-15-2011 at 01:14 PM.