King Rc Park Pictures - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 07:49 PM   #21
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey no problem Jordan, if you would like I can also work on the car for you on the Saturday night before the race just to give it that SPECIAL set up. After all you kicked my last time we ran and I will cheat if i have to just to beat you!! HA HA

Bring your bathing suit, last year all the guys from Quebec came over after practice on Saturday and took a dip!! Can you say POOL PARTY!!
Mac is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:15 PM   #22
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brian Belanger

Total Props: 1
Hey Mac, the three pbase galleries from that weekend ( i can't BELIEVE it was november!!!) still exist. You can link to them if you want. I'll send them in a PM to you. You can't link indivudal photos, only the entire gallery.

The same photographer would be interested in coming out again sometime this spring, plus I know of at least one, and maybe up to 3 more who are getting into it too.

That was an AWESOME weekend!
Gump is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:54 AM   #23
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Can you link the last of the three links you sent me, I have no idea how to do this!

Old 03-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #24
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

Thats Great ! I`ll swim and You can wrench on my car ! Did You see Pastrana do the back flip at the Daytona Supercross race ? He got in trouble over that ! Bad Boy !

Jordan
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-15-2006, 04:25 PM   #25
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

http://www.pbase.com/gumps777/inbox

http://www.pbase.com/gumps777a/inbox

http://www.pbase.com/sprucewood/inbox

These photos were taken late last year while the track was under rennovation. I had thought it was in November earlier, but it was in fact Oct. 31st. The weather was absolutely perfect for runing the cars and shooting the pictures. No bugs, no wind, moderate temperature, clear sunny skies and a couple of BIG MUD PUDDLES! Who could ask for anything more?

Click 'original size' at the bottom of the photograph to check out the fine details on some of the photos. All of the photos were chopped down to fit into the pbase account (allows for 10 megs total). Some of the pictures were actually bigger than 10 megs EACH, as they were taken in 'RAW' format.
Old 03-15-2006, 04:56 PM   #26
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

oh god don't remind me of the bugs there lol..i remember me, ayk, gump, and PBJT, oh and MAc were working on the track and being owned by bugs....its good to have some wind...no bugs.....can't wait till this year's season, hopefully we can practice on the track
imported_VEN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:15 PM   #27
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

If Pastran had pulled it off he may not have gotten in as much trouble. But I can see the AMA's issue with the next guy coming through the finish line jump and landing on Travis. That kid rocks!!

I like the Pool Party idea for the Saturday night for whoever is camping at the track!! If anyone is really dirty they can start be swimming in the pond and then the pool!! Ha Ha
Old 03-16-2006, 10:03 PM   #28
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

Awesome Dave ! Pastrana was doing it for the fans ! Too bad he didn`t rotate another two inches before he landed eh ? ! He is one crazy Mo, and I can see the AMA gettin tough with him for sure ! Still very cool ! How about Bubba slamming into the tough blocks and gettin back on to finish 5th !

What engine are You running in Your SP-2 ? Will Your track favour a certain power-plant ? I wish they had a miniature 450F, not some rehashed airplane engine!

Our On-Road track is growing and the competition is getting wicked this year in 8th scale, so it`s time to do some dirt racing too so I can "relax" a bit !

Jordan
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:37 PM   #29
Gump
RCC Supreme Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I like the Pool Party idea for the Saturday night for whoever is camping at the track!! If anyone is really dirty they can start be swimming in the pond and then the pool!! Ha Ha
and here I thought we were gonna have to swim in the mud puddle by the bowl....
Old 03-17-2006, 07:46 AM   #30
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Jordan, check out the Pilot for Pastrana's new reality show it is on CMT tonight at 9:00pm. It will be an entire show on his antics and if well received will become a TV show.

I have an will probably always continue to run OS engines. I am running the V-spec. It has explosive power, easy to tune and when I had a bad one OS sent me a brand new engine no questions asked.

Hey gump the bowls are almost dry as I have been out at the track pumping the water out of the bowls so I can get in there and fix some of the damage from the winter. it wont be long now!!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in