Tyler P
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Tyler P
Radio of choice:
JR 9503
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 6
Re: Dorked my PZ Corsair

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I second the underhand toss on the PZ Corsair. They're so awkward to grip because they're so fat, underhand seems to be easier.

I kinda miss my PZ Corsair. I sold it last year because I got bored with it, but I it really was a nice flier! Maybe I'll get another one.
Tyler P is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #12
chuebner
Administrator
★ Site Supporter ★★ Administrator ★

I am: Curt H
Radio of choice:
Hitec

Total Props: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler P View Post
I second the underhand toss on the PZ Corsair. They're so awkward to grip because they're so fat, underhand seems to be easier.

I kinda miss my PZ Corsair. I sold it last year because I got bored with it, but I it really was a nice flier! Maybe I'll get another one.

I will definatley be giving that a try. I use the underhand method for my Herr Lil Extra, so I will try that with the Corsair once I get the parts and get her fixed.
I did up the Herr in electric and bought the Corsair mainly for winter flying, but I actally am enjoying them more and more anytime. Electrics are so simple and quick to get out to the field with.

Cheers
Curt

I fly Hitec, why...... because I wanna!!

Forum Rules Link
https://www.rccanada.ca/site-rules.pdf
chuebner is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #13
Tyler P
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Tyler P
Radio of choice:
JR 9503
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuebner View Post
I will definatley be giving that a try. I use the underhand method for my Herr Lil Extra, so I will try that with the Corsair once I get the parts and get her fixed.
I did up the Herr in electric and bought the Corsair mainly for winter flying, but I actally am enjoying them more and more anytime. Electrics are so simple and quick to get out to the field with.

Cheers
Curt
Yep! Electrics are nice for the ease factor! Especially the smaller ones. I've had small, medium, and large electrics and they're definitely easy to deal with.

What I like about smaller electric planes is that you can charge the packs off a big battery or PowerBox-type device, or off your vehicle's battery for that matter. And the packs are so much cheaper for 3s planes. Anything over 3s and you pretty much have to bring a small generator, which I was doing for my 5s, 10s and 12s planes, but it became a bit of a hassle and expensive for the amount of flying I like to do. My 50cc plane burns less gas than my generator, so it became much more economical to run a gasser when I got to the bigger sizes.

I have to repair my small 3DHS Extra 300 so I can enjoy the electrics again!
Tyler P is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in