It’s Time! $500 ‘Joe Bucks’ Raffle – 01-29-12 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #1

Total Props: 57
It’s Time! $500 ‘Joe Bucks’ Raffle – 01-29-12

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey everyone!
It’s Sunday. The death of the weekend. But the fun doesn’t have to be over. There is still the opportunity to make you week by winning $500 in ‘Joe Bucks.’
At 4PM Eastern today, the raffle opens. After that time, you can send me your payments for tickets to be added into the raffle. There are only 50 tickets available, so you will want to jump on it quickly. The last raffle sold out in 20.5 hours. How quickly will this one go?
Payments time stamped before 4PM Eastern will be refunded. I will try to keep the entry list up to date as real time as possible. Today I’m at the track racing, and my Internet is spotty, so I may have periods that I’m unable to update.

Details:
Total number of entries: 50
Cost of Entry: $10 per entry
Methods of payment: Paypal, EMT to joe@-----------------, or cash.
Will ship to: International
Item's can be picked up locally, or shipped at buyers expense.

Link to the Raffle File https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yRDd2cHc#gid=0

Fine print:
-Paypal Payments need to sent as a gift, or you pay the payment fee's
-Do not include the words raffle or draw in the Paypal payment. If so, the payment will be refunded.
-In order to be compliant with Paypals guidelines, $10 will buy you a ticket. A physical piece of paper. This ticket will be submitted to the raffle, and after the raffle is completed, I can mail you the ticket (if requested)
-Prize has no actual money value. Winner does not have the option to trade the prize for money in place of store credit
-After the winner is announced, they have one (1) year to place their order with me in order to claim their prize. Entire credit does not been to be spent at once. You have one year to use the whole credit
-Any items not in stock will need to be ordered. Turn around time from order to delivery will be subject to distributor availability
-The Draw will be recorded and posted you Youtube. The date of the draw will be announced and anyone who would like to come and attend the draw filming is permitted.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #2

Only 6 hours have passed and there are only 14 tickets left.
WOW.

Keep it up guys. Let's get this one sold out by tomorrow.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #3

Only 9 tickets left!
Can we have this sold out by Midnight?!!

Quick! Buy another ticket!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #4

Only 7 Left now.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #5

That's It! Sold out!
7.5 Hours!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in