Just when we thought we were safe... - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 08:15 AM   #11
imported_Newfy

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Cool Adam,

You playing anything online??? We should hook up if you are. BF2 CTF is great.

Newfy
imported_Newfy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:36 PM   #12
XLR8

i play a bunch of things online. and sure id love to
XLR8 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-27-2005, 12:25 PM   #13
Chris_HFX

Cool Adam, what kind of computer did you get? Newfie, my day job is cuting me back to 2 days a week, so I'll have lots of time to play games online. I don't have BF2 yet, but have other games. PM me sometime...

As for the 4200's. I think they are moving too fast for the market. Like how many years did we have 3000's till the 3300's come out? And now 3300's had a short life cause of the 3600 and 3800's. Just too fast in my own opinion.

Chris
Chris_HFX is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 01-03-2006, 07:05 AM   #14
MaxxMaster
RCC Contributor

I am: Johnno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_HFX
Cool Adam, what kind of computer did you get? Newfie, my day job is cuting me back to 2 days a week, so I'll have lots of time to play games online. I don't have BF2 yet, but have other games. PM me sometime...

As for the 4200's. I think they are moving too fast for the market. Like how many years did we have 3000's till the 3300's come out? And now 3300's had a short life cause of the 3600 and 3800's. Just too fast in my own opinion.

Chris
I agree chris. but as long as there's something better AVALABLE, somebody will be running it. it may not be the way we want to see things... but it's marketing, it's buisness and is's eventaully going to change in a lot of cases anyway.

Even right now we're burning up motors. when if everybody's capable of it we're eventaully going to move onto longer races. Persionally; i can't see how that could happen without a lot of motors getting fried unlesswe went brushless, which is a while away i'd think..

either way. it's just one of those things you have to sit back, see what happens, and then make you're OWN decision. The biggest advantage to having the 4200's released in my opinion?
GP3300's, IB3600's, and IB3800's are just going to get lower and lower in price!

Johnno
MaxxMaster is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in