Robert J
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Robert G
Radio of choice:
SD10G
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 1
What electric to buy

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I am new to electrics but have been building & flying C/L & R/C for a lot longer than I care to think about.What I would like to know is what would be a good airplane to purchase if I wanted to fly at home on a baseball diamond size lot. I would like to practise 3 D type manuver,s & have an airplane that is not profile fusealage although this is not a deal breaker.Would like to purchase the complete package ready to bind with my sd 10 g airtronics radio.

Any advise would be appreciated.
Robert J is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
azsiros
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Andy Z

Total Props: 0
Re: What electric to buy

I'm selling an eflite Showtime (efl2500) that is probably a perfect fit for you, although I don't really want to ship it(!) I would think this is what you need to look for.
It does anything you want it to, the high rates are scary, 3d no problem, full fuse style, can take off in 20 feet or less. There's a number of planes like this out there, just Google efl2500 and you'll see it.
azsiros is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in