Toledo: Wadja get and woodja see? - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 01:26 AM   #21
jamesbissonjr
RCC Master Contributor

I am: James B

Total Props: 1

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
[quote="Randy Brown"]Yea that food thing..still talking to myself over the roast beef sandwich and bottle water i had for 8 frigin buxs

All you guys had to do was go through the door in the hallway to the Radisson lobby. They have a sandwich bar there every year. Sandwich, chips and a drink for like $4. There is also chocolate bars for those who need a sugar boost!!!

Had a bagel, donut and coffee each morning for $2.75, and that sure beat the hell outta the cold buffet they served in the summit grill and restaurant for $10/person.

Bisson Custom Mufflers
jamesbissonjr is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #22
adaptabl
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Dave D

Total Props: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrocat
One of the hotter items (besides the young lady in the satin sailor-suit short set) was someone selling CA for some ridiculous price.

I think that I walked by the booth in trying to chase down Castle Creations ESCs.

My co-pilot had picked up a couple bottles.

We did have a chuckle over the people lugging out cases of fuel. We wondered how many of them were going to be heading north across the border, and how likely they were to get across (dangerous goods or something link that).

I think that next time, I'll be trying for the weekend (fat chance!) so I can do the show, note all the items and then put together a shopping list. Plus taking in some of the seminars.
I bring fuel accross the detroit bridge aften and never had a problem(less of a danger than the yahoo's who fill 5 gas cans in the trunk of the car). This year we used the $10.00 off on a $25.00 purchase at Ryders to buy 4 Gallons of 15% fuel for a total of $32.00
adaptabl is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in