Top reasons I won't use PP - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #31
rusty33
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: dave a

Total Props: 0
Re: Top reasons I won't use PP

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Please share the item number with us so we make sure we avoid this ebayer.
rusty33 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #32
hellyeh
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Gerald R
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 30+

Total Props: 13

Ebay isn't going to do anything , especially if the person is a regular seller . I got burned once too , jumped through all the hoops trying to recoup my money (roughly $170) for an item not sent (or lost according to the seller ) . This guy had burned people before (my fault for not doing the research before i bid , but he had a high feedback number ) , and after all was said and done , they allowed him to change his username . His current name is rcbasement .
hellyeh is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #33

Total Props: 57

i want to jusmp on here saying this. paypal is ok for certain things. i usually use it when paying for items that are small. most of the time however i pay using email money transfers. very easy and is faster then any other method around. cant get scammed that way. so start using email transfer everyone. goes right into your account after answering security question. and you get the conformation code as well.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #34
bugsmasher
RCC Contributor

I am: P P

Total Props: 4

I know they got me on the fine print....their ass is covered. I did inform them of the 11 different accounts. Apparently there were no keywords in my letter to generate a multiple account form letter though. There's nothing I can do other than avoid Paypal whenever there are other options in the future. I deal with too many honest sellers on Ebay to stop using Paypal entirely but I wish I could.
bugsmasher is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in