Hyper 7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 05:03 PM   #1
imported_gazzer55

Total Props: 0
Hyper 7

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I found a used Hyper 7 and I am thinking about getting it.
Here is the add. The car looks like its in great shape and I couldnt believe he's only selling it for $250 US including shipping.

HI THIS HYPER 7 IS IN FLAWLESS CONDITION AND RUNS PERFECT-IT HAS A NEW BODY-NEW TIRES-NEW RIMS-NEW WING-NEW PISTON AND SLEEVE-2 TANKS OF GAS THROUGH SINCE-i have recently went to a different hobby and need to sell this-this buggy is worth over 500.00 easy-it has the hyper 21-8 port racing motor-it looks as good as it runs-there is no negetotiation on the price-and 20.00 shippin-ill let it go for 225.00 and 20.00 shipping in the usa only----dont make any offers unless you intend to buy-this hyper 7 is a 1/8th style buggy that is very very fast and race ready rite out of the box-add batteries and go-the clutch bell and shoes have been changed --new-also it has the steel brake disc on it-

What do you guys think. I understand the Hyper 7 is a very good buggy.
Thanks
imported_gazzer55 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:06 PM   #2
Stalker
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Jeff F

Well he says he'll only ship to the US... or at least that's my take on it...

Plus he doesn't say what version of the Hyper 7 it is.. if it's the TQ then that new with the 8 port is only like $350US or around there... so it may not even be that great of a deal...
Caster ZX1.5R Pro, EX1.5R Pro, SK10 Pro
Stuck to the dirt by VP Pro Tires
Stalker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:34 PM   #3
imported_offroader
RCC Master Contributor

Thumbs up

Sounds like a good deal but make sure he is will to ship to you and at what cost. Also consider that you might have to pay taxes when crossing the boarder. Also as Stalker said see what model pro? Hyper 7 is a great buggy sometimes you find great deals here in the sale section.
imported_offroader is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 11-25-2005, 12:08 AM   #4
imported_louiegetz

pm tefflawn he has some hypers for sale
imported_louiegetz is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in