Sep 9 Race RESCHEDULED to Sep 23rd/07 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
Sids Raceway
RCC Contributor

I am: Dino & Crew
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 0
Sep 9 Race RESCHEDULED to Sep 23rd/07

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Sep 9 Race Rescheduled to Sep 23rd

Due to weather Sid's Raceway is rescheduling the Fall Classic Cup II.
Originally it was changed to Sept 16th, but out of respect for Hardcore and Fastcats who are both holding events on this weekend, the new date for the Fall Classic Cup II is September 23rd.
Sids Raceway is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

event at hardcore on sept 9th weekend?

i wasnt even aware that hardcore was open on the weekend of sept 9th. i was told they were closed to the public in order to prepare the track for the glorcs race the following weekend.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
Crafty
RCC Pro Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrash metal View Post
i wasnt even aware that hardcore was open on the weekend of sept 9th. i was told they were closed to the public in order to prepare the track for the glorcs race the following weekend.
Sids was postponed to the 16th... This is just saying that Sids is rescheduled again and now is on the 23rd.

Crafty
"Practice does not make perfect, practice makes Permanent! Do it right or don't do it at all!"
Crafty is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #4

Total Props: 57
Hey kevin, the sids race was held on Sept.09 "rained out" the new date was Sept 16, but as posted above. the new date for the fall classic II was the same as hardcore's and fastcats races... The new Sids race date is Sept 23...
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:31 AM   #5
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

thanks

thanks guys for clearing up my confusion. some days its not hard to get confused. lol
Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #6
stoneman
RCC Junior Contributor

Great!
That works for me too
Didn't want to miss Fastcats race
Old 09-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs down Same Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidsRaceway View Post
Sep 9 Race Rescheduled to Sep 23rd

Due to weather Sid's Raceway is rescheduling the Fall Classic Cup II.
Originally it was changed to Sept 16th, but out of respect for Hardcore and Fastcats who are both holding events on this weekend, the new date for the Fall Classic Cup II is September 23rd.
SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE #5 RC RACEWAY NO RESPECT FOR US.MY 2 DAY TROPHY RACE IS THE SAME WEEKEND.MY MAINS ARE ON THE SUNDAY THE 23RD OF SEPT,BUT ITS ALL GOOD NO HARD FEELINGS.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:33 PM   #8
MUSTGOFASTER
RCC Pro Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tefflawn View Post
...BUT ITS ALL GOOD NO HARD FEELINGS.
Ron how could you make that statement?

You open a track less than 5 minutes away on the same road and notice that some people that enjoy coming to Sid's also enjoy your track as well. And they have the choice to. Some of those people have chosen to go to 5 Drive instead of Sid's on previous races and that's OK to. It's their choice.

Looking at the Sid's drivers list there are less than 5 people who have nitro anyway.

Sid's original date (Sept. 9) did not conflict with your schedule but it was rained out. This is the rain date.
MUSTGOFASTER is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:03 AM   #9

Total Props: 57
I agree with MustGoFaster... with the short time left with good weather, we have to book the next appropriate date which is the 23rd. This weekend would not work since two other local tracks are running races as well. A good thing about having more then one track in the GTA is that people have a choice - with #5 and Hardcore, there are two great nitro tracks... Sids if they want to race electric and FastCats if they are looking to race on-road. Unfortunately, this is going to cause some conflicts on race days - just the way the calendar is for our short summer unfortunately.

What you will notice is that Sids has ALREADY posted it's 2008 schedule in attempts to allow all the tracks to work together in planning race dates so that those of us that are addicted to RC can race almost every weekend - where all tracks benefit. Let's just hope that all tracks can work together so that the hobbiest doesn't suffer.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in