2,4GHz COUGAR Transmitter problem - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Old 06-06-2013, 03:37 AM   #1
20vtrojo
RCC Apprentice

I am: Alberto
Radio of choice:
Cougar
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 0
2,4GHz COUGAR Transmitter problem

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi there !

I have a question I’d like to consult with you. Does anybody have had problems with the RC transmitter? The problem is that sometimes the car does not run while pressing the throttle trigger to half way and then suddenly it goes full throttle when you overcome half way. It’s like if the radio transmitter had lost all the settle parameters. And it only works full throttle or nothing. Also, at the same time this happen I lost the reverse. To solve this problem I have to switch off the radio transmitter and switch on again and then all goes back to work correctly. However some times while using the transmitter it happens again, and have to switch off and on the transmitter again. It is a bit annoying.

It happen to me with a 2,4 GHz COUGAR transmitter.

I appreciate your help about this matter.

Thank you.
20vtrojo is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #2
aceplant00
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Todd M
Radio of choice:
Hitec Aurora 9
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 7
Re: 2,4GHz COUGAR Transmitter problem

Turn on transmitter first then the receiver on the car. When you want to turn off the car when done, turn off the receiver in the car first then the transmitter, Also try rebinding the transmitter to the car as well. Hope this helps as I do not own the transmitter you have jut putting out some general things to follow. Also you may have some adjustments to be made in the programming of the transmitter. Do you have a manual for the car and transmitter?
aceplant00 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
20vtrojo
RCC Apprentice

I am: Alberto
Radio of choice:
Cougar
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 0
Re: 2,4GHz COUGAR Transmitter problem

Thank you for your advice.

I've already proceeded as you say.

I've got the transmitter manual. I'll look through it more carefully.
20vtrojo is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in