trinity nitro spider - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
Stranix
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
trinity nitro spider

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Does anyone have a trinity nitro spider 1/7 scale truck ? Is it strong ?
My dad does not know, I want to decide on a good truck to ask for Christmas.

Sideways and on the gas .
Team RHS
Stranix is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:16 AM   #2
Abiye
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: joe blow

i don't have one but i wouldn't get one either... i've only ever seen one at a store and i haven't seen any parts for it anywhere... when getting a new truck you should always see what your local hobby shop has in stock and get your choices from there and then make your decision...
Old 12-02-2005, 09:07 AM   #3
Wizard
RCC Pro Contributor

tell your dad to think LST its the best deal out there,it comes with a 300 radio system and the truck its self is awsome
Portable Nazcar Track(is here)+ 15 BRP cars
Oshawazees.com

WWW.BRPRACING.COM

OZRACING

D.R.C.R.C
Wizard is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 12-02-2005, 10:24 AM   #4
Grandmaster G
RCC Expert Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgeroc
tell your dad to think LST its the best deal out there,it comes with a 300 radio system and the truck its self is awsome

Do Not Buy the LST.....WAIT until the LST 2 comes out.....mid-dec......

Anyone who has bought an LST in the past month will be getting BURNED big time.....................LOSI has corrected all the original problems with the LST.....they have had plenty of trial and error...

If you must buy a Losi....but the LST2

or

HPI savage
REVO

Forget the TNX......as much as I love it...they are brittle in the winter
Grandmaster G is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #5
Stranix
RCC Junior Contributor

Thank you for the help.I will ask for a savage.I got an awesome report card so now I am getting the truck of my choice.Christmas is gonna be good !

Sideways and on the gas .
Team RHS
Stranix is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:48 PM   #6
imported_REVOS5
RCC Master Contributor

im getting probably a pen and white out for christmas. my report card is gonna be beat.

Current : Align TREX 450 PRO VBAR 4s....fastest 450 in toronto.
Outrage Velocity 50 OS 55 beast!
imported_REVOS5 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:07 PM   #7
imported_Nitro_mt
RCC Contributor

savage is good to bash but a pain to fix definetly dont get 3 speed waste of money
tnx not the best basher but holds it own and its not britle in the winter bashed mine all last winter didnt brake anything and i gotta say its the easiest truck i ever worked on the revo well there good too last winter when i bashed my tnx i mostly bashed with two guys with revos all i can say is there not driving revos anymore....
imported_Nitro_mt is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:19 PM   #8
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

I can say I have seen the itsy bitsy spider and it's total crap. the lhs won't even sell the ones they have due to electronics problems and the front knuckles break like they are made of balsa wood.... it's a cheezy knock off
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:06 PM   #9
Grandmaster G
RCC Expert Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro_mt
savage is good to bash but a pain to fix definetly dont get 3 speed waste of money
tnx not the best basher but holds it own and its not britle in the winter bashed mine all last winter didnt brake anything and i gotta say its the easiest truck i ever worked on the revo well there good too last winter when i bashed my tnx i mostly bashed with two guys with revos all i can say is there not driving revos anymore....

I dont know what your definition of bashing is....but mine is jumps....BIG JUMPS.........pavement......dirt......etc..etc.... ....

I watch the Savages run all night......doing the same thing....The TNX breaks bulkheads all night long in the winter

I have owned 3 TNX's since they came out........Beat the Crap out of 2 of them.......BULLETPROOF....in the summer

in the winter??.............Glass

I bought myself a Savage for this winter......TNX embarrassed itself last winter
Grandmaster G is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:18 PM   #10
imported_Nitro_mt
RCC Contributor

Nahhhhhhh tnx is fine in the winter never broke a bulk head yet i was bashing it hard huge jumps ya the savage is pretty much the best basher out there but i got rid of mine this summer just a big pain in the neck there tough but when it comes to repairing them have fun bud by the time u rebuild your diff i could have my hole tnx takin apart and cleaned and still have time to wendys for a #2 biggy size of course combo come back and eat it buwahaaaa......
imported_Nitro_mt is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in