Trex 600e CF Flybarless Conversion Help - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric RC Helis Discuss helicopters, setups and power systems for electric helicopters.

Old 06-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #1
theone2007
RCC Noob

I am: Tommy

Total Props: 0
Trex 600e CF Flybarless Conversion Help

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hello Guys,

This is my first post0e from across the pond and I wanted to say hi and is seeking help from the pros. I have searched alll over the net and I could not find anything related to what I am trying to do. I am trying to convert my Trex 600e CF to flybarless. I am using the Trex 600 EFL Pro 3GX flybarless head and Turnigy 3D-Hv2 flybarless system, jr 8717 cyclics and jr 8900g for rudder. What is the correct way to do this conversion. Thank you.
theone2007 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in