General RC Car & Truck discussion General Discussion about R/C topics

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Total Props: 0
RC clear out sale

Everything I have is for sale

Xray XB8 buggy with 1 days use on it. Comes with extra parts, manual, servos, battery, unpainted body (cut and trimmed), a set of grp tires on rims in great shape, a new set of extra rims etc etc. $400 (no motor or pipe) starter box incl

XTM Mammoth with a rebuilt Collari 32 (hasn't seen fuel yet) that has a rotostart backplate, rb pipe and a new ofna header in package, used body, near new set of crime fighter mt's on white dish rims, battery, servos and some spare parts ... I have the parts needed to complete it coming and will be included $400 just add radio gear

GS SUT with ofna force 26 and ofna pipe/header, servos, 5 new loose cels to make a battery, carbon steering plate, brand new panther komodos on new imex rims. just went through it and set it up. I just ordered the parts needed to complete plus some others (carbon servo tray, buggy spur, etc etc) that will be here in a couple weeks, servos included $300

HPI RS4 3 with 12ss motor, servos, battery, rubber and drift tires, body etc $200

losi xxxnt adam drake 2 as well, os tr12, servos, starter box etc asking 300

JR Z1 Radio with both the synth module and spektrum dsm modules, 4 dsm receivers (might be 5), 1 dsm micro, 2 sets of telemetry sensors, telemetry handheld with mount for radio, radio bag. radio works great, super high tech and has a backlit display $500

Triton charger with power supply mounted in aluminum flight case and a crapload of charging adapters $100

or just offer me $1700 and take all my rc gear including boxes of parts, lubes, oils, and all the extra crap I have

only trades I would consider would be a carpet cleaner or pressure washer (or both depending on the value)

I have way more invested than this, I just need some extra capital to get things going right now. I will not be out of rc, I just don't do much this time of year so take advantage of this killer offer.
Pipeous is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #2
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

Hey Pipeous,

first of all guys that SUT used to be mine and it's a sweet truck. I was going to convert it to electric so I chopped the servo tray but since Pipeous is getting a carbon one it's going to be even cooler haha.

and second of all, how old is the triton?

thanks,

vova
imported_VEN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:20 PM   #3
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

The triton has been with me a fairly long time. I allready replaced the cooling fan with one from radio shack. works great.

I am starting up a new business and need more stuff to go serious. just made a deal for a sweet machine today for a grand. once I have that, and get supplies, I am all set. tough time of year to start but I have a contract come spring that will make me a killing... then I can get all new toys and start over.

no reasonable offer will be refused. I will be taking pics of everything tomorrow as I am stripping my garage out and moving shelves etc to make room to fit full sized cars in to work on them.

I'll have a website up in the next couple weeks
Old 11-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
imported_VEN
RCC Supreme Contributor

Hey, thanks for the quick answer. Can you take a picture tomorrow and then I will let you know? Thanks!
imported_VEN is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:27 PM   #5
cyclop
RCC Master Contributor

Good Luck with your new venture hope it pans out for you !
Old 11-04-2006, 09:37 PM   #6
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Thanks cyclop. I have been running an auto detail shop for the last few months. I used to do it many years ago. I forgot how much I enjoy it. I have been buying up gear the last while, and then Friday got into a bit of a tiff with the shop owners and I quit.... long story. Let's just say too much booze goes through that shop LOL

anyway, I will take some pics in a couple mins for those that asked. it's night and I will have to use a flash.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #7
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

Pics of the sut
http://www3.telus.net/Pipeous/Pics/SUT/
Parts were ordered for the sut from dinball. I have a carbon servo tray, motor mounts, rear brake cam and a buggy metal spur coming. these were just ordered so will be a bit to arrive from china. Hitec 945 steering servo and a stocker for throttle.

Pics of the mammoth
http://www3.telus.net/Pipeous/Pics/Mammoth/
I ordered front hubs, the pivot pin and bushing and servo mounts a while back and they should be here any day now. Hitec digital for steering and a jr 270 for throttle

pics of the xxxnt ad2
http://www3.telus.net/Pipeous/Pics/AD2/
airtronics 357 for steering and stocker for throttle

more pics next trip to garage. if you wish close ups of anything, just ask.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #8
imported_Redwings
RCC Contributor

All the best on your new detailing shop. What kind of detail shop is it, like graphics?

Paul
imported_Redwings is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:25 PM   #9
Pipeous
RCC Pro Contributor

I clean cars basically. I do engine shampoos, touch up painting etc, clean and polish the exteriors (I am very good at cut polishing and buffing, I do a lot of black vehicles for dealerships and some car clubs locally), paint up wiper blades, trailer hitches etc, polish mags, clean and shampoo interiors, dye carpets and upholstery,... you'd be surprised how many special tools it takes. I have tools just for cleaning vents for example.

well the garage is almost empty. going to post pics of the heli in another thread. it actually belongs to a friend but I agreed to sell it for him since he never even flew it.

I also have a bunch oif stuff not even listed like an 8th scale setup station. I have just gone around and filled a box of mixed stuff off the shelves and my desk (amazing I can actually see the wood top again. been so covered in crap for so long I forgot it was a 3 inch oak top haha)
Old 11-05-2006, 08:21 PM   #10
ravagerracer

pm

pm sent thanks
ravagerracer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in