Anyone interested in ordering a kit from Riva Models in Slovakia? - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Sailplanes / Electro-gliders Discuss quiet flight in Canada.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
ThomasLee
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Anyone interested in ordering a kit from Riva Models in Slovakia?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys,

Im about to order a Bolero short kit from Riva Models in slovakia, anyone else interested? The Bay area RC'ers did a group buy earlier and it ended up being around $150 to their door, so I think it will be around that price for us as well depending on where you live.

Just do a search on it, apparently it's quite a high-performance f5j and LMR sailplane. I'm just building it for sport flying but it'll be something you can compete with.

Wingspan is 2000mm or 2200mm.... can't remember, but you can (and I am) extending mine to ~2500mm.

Normal short kit is X-tail, but I will be getting the v-tail version.

if you are interested let me know by thursday, I'm hoping to get my order in to him by Friday.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in