WHo's going to Whitby? - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #11
benjhind
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myzee
Will do.
You da man!

"I keep planting planes, but they just won't grow!"
benjhind is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #12
Applehoney
RCC Contributor

I am: Jim M

Total Props: 15
Walked in, walked round, walked out ....
Applehoney is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #13
Hurri

Total Props: 0
whitby swop meet.

Just got in , It wasn't that bad , depends what you were after ????
Pinnacle hobbies were there & had some good prices & no tx . Not the amount of tables as a couple of years ago--- got good prices on Balsa wood eg; 3/32 x 4 x 36 for $1-75 a sheet - no tx , against $2-75 +tx in local store . So what were you looking for ???
Hurri is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #14
Myzee
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Myles Jarvis
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 8
Well....

It wasn't so bad I guess. There were some good deal on some planes there.

My son picked up one of those small $45 electric helis that looks like a spaceman with a heli on his back. Got it home and found that the transmitter battery cover was missing. Gonna contact the people who were selling these and see if I can get one from them. On a good note, we have both been flying the thing like crazy around the house! hehehe
Jeez, sometimes I'm brain dead. I went looking for 1/4 plywood and a guy had two pieces which looked like they were 12"x12" for $2 each. I went "Yeah I want them" but took a walk to the helicopter guys and back and then they were gone! You snooze you lose eh? ARG
I wanted the Regal Eagle in the back but didn't have any $$ left after another deal I had was wrapped up. LOL
We had a good time today.

OH...benjhind,
Sorry man, I didn't see any crystals for ya.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #15

Total Props: 57
Yep i went there for the first time and it was pretty good from what i saw there, lots of vandors and buyers as when we walked in, it was packed all around. I went there to meet up with Myles and to see if i could also find multiengine model but no such luck, ended up getting bottle of CA from Pinnicle Hobbies, NO TAX! he he. There were few good deals on Sea Master aircrafts and other models too, saw my old Regle Eagle there, so it was good. Will go there next year as it was well worth a drive as venue is right on the lakeshore....

Jim your BTE Delta Vortex looked pretty good, we'll get intouch with you soon on it, i wish i would have kept my old one, but'eh thats life.....
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in