What to feed a power 46 - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric Flight Discuss Electric Flight in Canada

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #11
terrabit
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
Re: What to feed a power 46

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadzilla View Post
So I have an eflite power 46 and a phoenix 60. Zilla
If you are interested in selling this combo, let me know.
I am looking for exactly this setup for a Toledo Special.
terrabit is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:29 PM   #12
dadzilla
RCC Contributor

I am: Mark Meunier
# of RCs: 12

Hey terrabit - i might sell it, you never know, but one thing for sure, i am going to try it out first! So it will be at least a month or two. Good luck with your hunt, i'm sure you can get a deal if you don't rush it. What are you going to use for Batteries?
dadzilla is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #13
terrabit
RCC Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadzilla View Post
Hey terrabit - i might sell it, you never know, but one thing for sure, i am going to try it out first! So it will be at least a month or two. Good luck with your hunt, i'm sure you can get a deal if you don't rush it. What are you going to use for Batteries?

Thanks for answering! Never hurts to ask

I am planning on running the Pheonix 60A as well as some Flightmax 4s 4000's I have hanging around. I also have a Thunderpower 4s 3700.

I am not sure how much flight time I will get, but I am going to use the plane for some casual cruising and touch and goes, nothing too scary.

Do you have a plane picked out yet?

Old 08-23-2009, 10:22 AM   #14
terrabit
RCC Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwm View Post
I fly a Toledo Special with the power 46 and a 4s 4000 mah battery and have plenty of power, plane is about 6.5 pounds and will vertical climb no problem.
How do you like the plane?
I have the airframe here waiting for a power system. I was planning on setting it up very close to recommended spec, so its good to hear that you are pulling enough power.

I am hoping to do some easy flying with some light aerobatics every now and then.

How much flight time approx. would you say you are getting on the 4000's?

Also, mind if I ask which servos you are using? It calls for standard-sized doesnt it? So the HS225's I have hanging around wont cut it I guess....
Old 08-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
dadzilla
RCC Contributor

I am: Mark Meunier
# of RCs: 12

Hey terrabit, this is the testbed I have picked out to check out the system: http://www.greathobbies.com/producti...rod_id=HAN1700 and then I have the kit for this: http://www.trentonrcflyers.com/patte...hiefKrcu-1.jpg which will be the eventual home for the gear if things go well. I think I will use the zippy 5000 4s from hobby city for packs, or maybe the 4000, depends on budget.
dadzilla is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in