F-100 - Page 7 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric Jets Discuss electric jets in Canada.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #61
buffythesaint
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Buffy

Total Props: 15
Re: F-100

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Aiyee carumba! What have I gotten myself into!! Can't wait....lol. It sure is a monster. I hope customs is kind to me also. Trev, did you use some of your bonus points on the 100? Your price was better then mine.
buffythesaint is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #62

Total Props: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffythesaint View Post
Aiyee carumba! What have I gotten myself into!! Can't wait....lol. It sure is a monster. I hope customs is kind to me also. Trev, did you use some of your bonus points on the 100? Your price was better then mine.
Yes I used a 5% off coupon. For those of you NOT in the know. When ever you right a review of a product have purchased, good or bad, they give you a 5% coupon to use at your decression, and Yes you can accumulate them.
Guest is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #63

You know......this plane is so nice that Im actually thinking of making a plug out of it and making a set of Molds. I would then make my own fiberglass plane and put my Ram750 turbine in it. Im very tempted

Old 03-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #64

Finnaly got the energy up to start on this. I cant go to far as Im waiting on parts from the King.

This is the battery/Rx compartment. I jazzed it up a bit, but it wont be seen when the canopy is on. Since I see myself adding extra Cells in the future I decided to add extra straps just incase.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 155.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	71951  
Old 03-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #65
buffythesaint
RCC Pro Contributor

My F-100 has been with customs for 2 days now. I don't think I'll get it by tomorrow. I had a plane sit with customs for over 10 days once. When it arrived, the box had been bent 90 degrees. The plane was busted up big time. It wouldn't surprise me that they banged it up and sat on it(literally) for 10 days while they made a descision what to do with it. Hope this isn't a repeat of that.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:14 PM   #66
pogo
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Tom Muir

Total Props: 5

If it's any consolation Buffy, Customs had my Sabre for at least 10 days last fall and it then arrived with no damage and no charges of any kind.
Tom
Old 03-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #67
Bdegan
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brad E.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 41

I had 4 x 6s5000mah Lipo's and a charger sit in customs for almost 2 weeks.
Under the X-ray or scanner, They probably thought it was 4 bricks of C4 and a timer.
Nobody probably wanted to touch it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Brad Egan MAAC 48597
Bdegan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #68

Hey Brad! Your monkeys at the Customs got hold of my Fan Unit. It sat there for 8 days. I just got it. They must have thought it was parts for a Missile..........they were right

I wish I had the energy to build this darn thing.. its beutiful.

Hey guys! If your going to the Aurora Swap Meet, be sure to drop by my table and say hello! and buy Somthing Ill have at least 2.. HET 2W-23's, Two sets of Real Aircraft Headset from DaveClark. and a ton of Plastic models.
Ill be at table 55
http://www.auroramodelaircraft.com/html/Swap.html

Trevor
Old 03-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #69
buffythesaint
RCC Pro Contributor

Customs released my F-100 and it's on the way. Should get it on Monday, I hope. Now that some nice weather is here, I don't want to be in my hobby room. Hope I can find the time to start it soon. I'm still waiting for some retracts to show up and I'm good to go. I picked up the two man cockpit kit from Skylake models. You use the existing tub and canopy for the upgrade. I also picked up the single seat kit from Parkflyer Plastics. It comes with it's own tub, canopy and a more scale ABS inlet. I then have two complete canopies, one single and the other double. I can pick which one I want to use.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #70
pogo
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Tom Muir

Total Props: 5

Awesome!- our tax dollars at work...
Tom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in