Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
notnil77
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Robert T
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 0
New club in Sudbury????

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Was just inquiring about the possibility of starting a club in Sudbury Ont. for off-road racing. Does anybody have some good info about how to start. I've started a list at the local hobby shop and have had some positive feedback already in just a couple of days. How do you register? $$$ needed? Is it considered non-profit or is it a business? just not sure please send all info that can help. Would like to be up and running 1 year from now. thanks Rob.

Last edited by notnil77; 05-27-2009 at 12:06 PM.
notnil77 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #2
notnil77
RCC Junior Contributor

Re: New club in Sudbury????

Bular? Bular? Anyone? Bular?
Old 06-06-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
chevymaxx30
RCC Noob

I am: marty charron
Radio of choice:
spectrum
# of RCs: 10+

Thumbs up Re: New club in Sudbury????

I wish you the best. If you are looking for some info on how to get started up i would be happy to get in touch with you and discuss some ideas you may have and give you some input. I run the track in sault ste. marie and have learned alot the last 2 years, too much to type. If you and your buddies can make it up for the northern international dirt challenge or even sooner they will certainly be more excited to get your track up and running. I am sure in the futre if you built a track we would could work out a series between us.

please reach me at martycharron@hotmail.com and i will also pm you my numbers, (id prefer)
chevymaxx30 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 06-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
notnil77
RCC Junior Contributor

Re: New club in Sudbury????

thank you for your response I really am interested in talking with you will be away again for a couple weeks on holidays but once I get back and settled we will be in touch!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in