DX8 / Radian Pro setting question - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Old 08-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
acadian
RCC Apprentice

I am: Rob

Total Props: 0
DX8 / Radian Pro setting question

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Good evening all.

I have a DX8 and a new Radian Pro and the elevation is reverse any when I binded to Radian I was sure that was it and ready to fly o well I guess not when I pull down the right toggle stick radian goes nose down.

I don't want to download this Crow package because I want to keep is simple like the Phoenixo, online now trying to find how to reverse this on the dx8

Thank you for any help
acadian is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
acadian
RCC Apprentice

Re: DX8 / Radian Pro setting question

I found the way to reserve it thanks for reading
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
acadian
RCC Apprentice

Just to be on the safe side, for the elevation when I press down joystick elevation flaps should go up right? reason I'm asking is yesterday for my 1st flight once in the air and I press down on my DX8 right side joystick that is the plane was diving fast and had to push joystick up full up to gain back control and elevation, needless to say doing lots of practice on Phoenix sim 4 and have no problem and my DX8 right joystick will give it elevation, now when I reverse the elevation in DX8 program the flaps at the rear will go up.

Thank you for any help.

Old 08-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
rotormonkey13
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Joe Smith (I swear)
Radio of choice:
DX7
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 11

Yes, when you pull back (toward you) on the right "gimbal", the elevator on the tail should go up.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Go hang out at a club for a while, and chat with people. Pick their brains. This is super basic setup stuff that anyone there would have caught before you tried to fly it. If that was wrong, then there's a very good chance other stuff is too.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
acadian
RCC Apprentice

Hello Joe, thanks for the help the only reason I did not go to the range is I did not want to crash on someone else plane I have lots of land to play in.

Now I was sure when talking to the guy at the store BNF once binded i'm ready to go... nope
Old 08-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
rotormonkey13
RCC Expert Contributor

I am: Joe Smith (I swear)
Radio of choice:
DX7
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 11

BNF means there's no additional equipment to add. You bind your radio, then go fly. Unless it comes with a radio, you always need to configure your specific radio to the model. Even when they do come with their own radio, I wouldn't trust it to be right.

If you fly at a club, you'll get put on a buddy box so you can't crash regardless of whether the airplane is yours or not.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in