Sprucewood Racing Team is taking race resumes for 2007 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Offroad RC Discussion RC Offroad chat for truggies, buggies, short-course and more. Topics may include brands like Associated, Kyosho, Tamiya, Axial, Traxxas and more.

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:42 PM   #1
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
Sprucewood Racing Team is taking race resumes for 2007

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Sprucewood Racing Team (SRT) as many of you know will be running the new Losi 8ight and the Losi 8ight Truggy with sponsorship directly from Losi Racing Team. We will be working directly with Adam Drake and Travis Amezcua to help us dial in the cars, test new parts and have input right back to Losi. They are very excited bringing this new car to market here in Canada and working with SRT in Canada to help promote the car and the soon to follow the Truggy. The 8ight has been so popular that as soon as Horizon Hobbies gets a shipment they get sold out within days.

I am presently accepting race resumes for 2007. Please forward them to david@sprucewoodleasing.com if you are interested in being on the team.

If you have considered getting one of the new Losi 8ights one concern you may have is getting parts. This will not be an issue. SRT will be at every GLORCS race and we will have all parts on hand. Our goal with Losi is to be at the races to support anyone racing the product and help with set up so you get the most out of the car and have the parts you need.

Pinnacle Hobby at present has 2 Losi 8ights in stock!! Call Ron or Dave at 905-471-9634 before they are gone again.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:50 PM   #2
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Bill N.

Question

Do rookies have a shot at getting on the team? I sure would like a shot at racing for Team Sprucewood!

regards

speed metal
Old 11-29-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
POWLING
Resident complainer

email sent dave
POWLING is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:51 PM   #4
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Thumbs up pm sent

pm sent thanks.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:55 AM   #5
Stratus
RCC Junior Contributor

email sent

thanks!
Aaron
Rizzo's Rides
Stratus is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:02 PM   #6
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the emails. I always wanted to be a sponsored driver much as many of you have expressed to me with your resumes.

Because I suck as a driver I knew I would never get a sponsorship so this is why I decided to run a team. Basically I have marketed myself a ride. The team will be made up of 5 drivers. Jamie McNeil or "Crusher" who had an off year is set to redeam himself or sell everything and take up professional rubik's cube. So basically with me as the Fluffer there are three positions up for grabs.

The only thing to keep in mind is that Team Losi Racing has asked is that I follow there philosophy which is - to field the most competitive team possible. So not to be rude but I am looking for top racers as Losi wants to see their buggies\truggies not only win but to dominate in the GLORCS series!
Old 11-30-2006, 09:41 PM   #7
Grandmaster G
RCC Expert Contributor

I think most guys want the free gear

lets face it

its a very limited bunch that is worthy of driving under the LOSI flag

no offence to anyone.....

but this is Team Losi

Maybe Dave you should make a pre-requisite....like finishing in ONLY A-Mains at GLORCS.....B-mainers get a wee sniff.....

if your C or lower

your not LOSI Material

not yet

but with PRACTICE you can be .....LOTS OF PRACTICE

but only in Canada:GRIN:

I once called Losi for a shirt and they laughed

Dave get me one
Grandmaster G is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
Mac
RCC Supreme Contributor

Sprucewood Team Losi Racing

Thank you for everyone who sent in resumes. The team is now set for 2007. I will be anouncing it shortly once all the contracts are signed and previous contracts have expired.

Please remember if you are not a LOSI sponsored driver but you are a LOSI customer we will be at all the races to make sure you get the most out your car and will have all the parts to keep you running. So run to your LHS and pick up one of these amazing buggies\truggies.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:09 PM   #9
imported_Pete787
RCC Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Sprucewood Team Losi Racing

Thank you for everyone who sent in resumes. The team is now set for 2007. I will be anouncing it shortly once all the contracts are signed and previous contracts have expired.

Please remember if you are not a LOSI sponsored driver but you are a LOSI customer we will be at all the races to make sure you get the most out your car and will have all the parts to keep you running. So run to your LHS and pick up one of these amazing buggies\truggies.

Good luck to everyone who made the team. Those buggys are going to be awesome.
imported_Pete787 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #10
JordanAK
RCC Pro Contributor

Oh Damn, too late ! I will still be getting an 8ight though !

Jordan
2010 & 2009 RC Pro Nitro Buggy Champion, Ont.
2010 Glorcs Buggy 3rd
2010 Glorcs Truggy 5th
www.rcsnowmobiles.com
JordanAK is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in