Some of the funniest crap I ever read on a rc forum.... - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Shawn S.
Radio of choice:
Vcontrol

Total Props: 36
Some of the funniest crap I ever read on a rc forum....

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Well Manny Lalo asked for it, compared himself to greats such as Szabo and Youngblood, lol. Now he is getting beat down all over the net, there is some bashing for sure, but some real good comedy involved as well, lol.

http://runryder.com/helicopter/t389149p1/

Page 13 is my favourite. Here were the search results when "googling the name manny lalo".

1. Manny Lalo’s tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. Manny Lalo doesn’t shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Manny Lalo is Manny Lalo.

3. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Manny Lalo instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

4. Manny Lalo sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled 3D Helicopter ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Manny Lalo had a 3D showdown with the devil his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

5. Manny Lalo does not sleep. He just lays there and practices his Mad 3D Skillz while simming on G3.5 with his eyes closed.

6. Manny Lalo once Kaos'd a heli so hard that his tail boom broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean. Amelia Earhart was impressed by the mad 3D Skillz.

7. Manny Lalo built a 3D Helicopter time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Manny Lalo stopped all three bullets with his helicopter by doing Kaos's 2 feet off the deck, deflecting them. JFK’s head exploded out of sheer amazement. Not even JFK has seen 3D Skillz like Manny Lalo's.

8. Manny Lalo is not hung like a horse… horses are hung like Manny Lalo

9. To prove it isn’t that big of a deal to beat cancer. Manny Lalo smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by doing continous pirouetting flips for 30 minutes all the while reversing direction each piro rotation. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

10. The chief export of Manny Lalo is pain.

11. Manny Lalo is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

12. Manny Lalo won the 2006 XFC in Muncie, IN without ever flying his heli. He simply put on a Mad 3D show on the G3.5 flight sim in the pits, and the rest of the competition simply forfeited.

13. Manny Lalo lost his virginity before his dad did.

14. Manny Lalo was the fourth Wise Man. He brought baby Jesus the gift of Mad 3D Skillz. Jesus 3D'd his own helicopter proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus’ obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Manny Lalo omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.
This was also the first occurance in the bible where MAD 3D Skillz appeared.

15. If you can see Manny Lalo, he can see you. If you can’t see Manny Lalo you may be only seconds away from death.

16. Manny Lalo doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he needs and then he does continuous Kaos's over them, grazing the tops untill they explode. Then he puts on another Mad 3D show.

17. When Manny Lalo sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, and his helicopter. Manny Lalo has not had to pay taxes ever.

18. Manny Lalo can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying “booya”.

19. Manny Lalo once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress, and later impressed her with his mad 3D Skillz!

20. Filming on location for Manny Lalo: EXTREME 3D DVD, Manny Lalo brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Manny Lalo roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Lalo giveth, and the good Lalo, he taketh away.

21. When Manny Lalo plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

22. After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Manny Lalo with some Mad 3D helicopter skillz. His reasoning? It was more “humane”.

23. Manny Lalo once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, “Bang!”

24. The original theme song to the Transformers was actually “Manny Lalo –more than meets the eye, Manny Lalo –robot in disguise,” and starred Manny Lalo as a 3D Pilot who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into an Avant Aurora. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

25. One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Manny Lalo.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:31 AM   #2
userzero

Total Props: 0
You realize, of course, that all those facts you quoted were plagiarized from the "Chuck Norris facts" web page, and once he realizes that you too are part of the plot, He will be mad.

Real mad.

Chuck Norris does not know about this website. If he did he would have just deleted the internet.
userzero is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:00 PM   #3
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Vcontrol

I did not use those, did you read my post even?? Guess not, I copy and pasted those from page 13 of the link I provided. Next time read the post before giving me ----, thanks.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
SJrcflyer
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: ChisR

Total Props: -4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812
I did not use those, did you read my post even?? Guess not, I copy and pasted those from page 13 of the link I provided. Next time read the post before giving me s**t, thanks.

I think he was making another Chuck Norris joke.... at the end. Could be wrong but I don't think he was giving you $hit.
SJrcflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:46 PM   #5
SJrcflyer
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: ChisR

Total Props: -4
Forgot to say, that was some of the best reading i've done in a while!!!!
SJrcflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:13 AM   #6
aarinsingh
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Aarin S

Hahaha! Awesome

I'm gonna see if I can get Manny Lalo to come out to SHAG, it would likely be easier then getting a Szabo.

http://shag.hobby-site.com
aarinsingh is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:51 AM   #7
homme de fer
RCC Contributor

I am: Marc A

Now that I've finished crying from laughing so hard, I have to say that was pretty great reading!
homme de fer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #8
userzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJrcflyer
I think he was making another Chuck Norris joke.... at the end. Could be wrong but I don't think he was giving you $hit.
You are right; It was tongue in cheek.

You can't expect everybody to get all the jokes all the time. I can live with that.
userzero is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:54 PM   #9
Ramz
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Mark Ramsay
Radio of choice:
Anything but Futaba, Hitec and Airtronics

Total Props: 20
chuck norris

Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups....he pushes the world down.
Ramz is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:01 AM   #10
OICU812
RCC Supreme Contributor

Radio of choice:
Vcontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by userzero
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJrcflyer
You are right; It was tongue in cheek.

You can't expect everybody to get all the jokes all the time. I can live with that.
That's fine just sounded serious fair enough. ANd yes I would love to meet this Manny Lalo guy, the funniest part is, he is dead serious in his belief that is amongst the top pilots in the world.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in