hifly2104
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Mike G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9c
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 15
Re: My twist is twisted

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
In my opinion you need to go back and check everything CG make sure its right look your plane over and make sure it isn't twisted. draw a line down the center of the wing on the outer end(both ends)and make sure the ailerons are centered. (have this plane and this can be an issue with trim)Ailerons look level from behind and straight with each other but they can be high which will force plane to want to go down or low which of course will make the plane want to climb.Once you have done all these checks with radio trims at zero take it and fly it and trim it out. Trim it at 1/4 throttle NOT full throttle. Old saying your throttle is your adjustment for altitude engine speed fast plane will climb engine speed slow plane will lose altitude
hifly2104 is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #12
fastflyer
RCC Apprentice

I am: Richard k
Radio of choice:
Spektrum
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Re: My twist is twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastflyer View Post
Doing any of these will give you upthrust, which is what you don't want. You need to shim the back engine bolts or the top bolts on the engine mount.

HTH

Richard
Sorry, I had a brain fart, it was upthrust you "might" need, so you were correct.

Richard
fastflyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in