Sid's The track today - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Old 08-05-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Metal Head
RCC Apprentice

I am: Tim G
Radio of choice:
Spektrum
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: 0
The track today

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey guys figure I would give you a quick message about the state of the track. I was out there for quite a while today and it was definitely in need of some tlc. I swept practically the whole track surface and then gave it a good soaking with the hose. Who would of known but there is an awesome track surface that was under all that loose dirt! Hope some of you guys get a chance to get out there and drive it in the next day or two, its driving really nice!

Cheers
Metal Head is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

Id of liked to come out tonight but I want to mount my new tires and tire out a new motor...

Where did you get the water from?
What did you do with the moguls...they were just a mess when I was there...the straight away is also too much rutted...
imported_lip is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Metal Head
RCC Apprentice

I am: Tim G
Radio of choice:
Spektrum
# of RCs: 7

I didn't do any work on the features. I was purely trying to keep what is there in a shape in which it could be run on. Sweeping off the loose dirt from the top of the track and giving it a good watering make it much more driveable. If your at the track and want to there is always the broom out and the water is behind the drivers stand. Also if you had the chance and wanted to work on the condition of the straight there is lots of loose dirt at the two ends of the straights and there is a roller beside the stairs of the drivers stand. If we all do are part we can keep this track fun.
Metal Head is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
ekimvkm
RCC Noob

Me ad my buddy are heading out in about half hour to go out there. This will be the first time for both of us. We are both running Hpi Blitz trucks . His is the new Rtr very orange hpi painted body and mine is an Ese with a gun metal and green paint job.

Maybe someone will be there to show us what to do on the track since I have no idea.
ekimvkm is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

Thanks.
Looks like rain but I'll try and head out today.

I also don't want to give the impression that the track is undrivable...it's actually a blast...better than many I see on the internet. Don't let this stop anyone from going out for a day.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #6
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

Sunday the track is full of mini lakes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
wparsons
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Will P
Radio of choice:
DX8
# of RCs: 15

Total Props: 1
^^ At least there wasn't any dust
wparsons is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #8
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

No dust...
I had two packs charged...thought about discharging them but I did that yesterday as I wanted to drop by but couldn't...I might take my SC104x4 with me while I'm out and about working(Im a sls mgr) and drop by there for my lunch...hope it dries out...

Track looked awesome actually...was not bad at all...strange that there were lakes where they were as other areas that looked like they would be flooded were dry...
Old 08-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #9
imported_lip
RCC Junior Contributor

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday - Track is in good shape today.
Was there for about 1 hour.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
wparsons
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Will P
Radio of choice:
DX8
# of RCs: 15

Total Props: 1
Sweet! Once my new ESC is in (old one friend when I went through a big puddle I didn't see ) I'll have to get out again! A couple guys at work are wanting to come check it out too, hopefully we can make a full Saturday out of it!
wparsons is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in