rustler nitro converted to buggy - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Nitro RC Car and Truck Discussion Discuss nitro RC vehicles

Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
tnxman
RCC Apprentice

I am: Jamie S
Radio of choice:
traxxes
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 0
Exclamation rustler nitro converted to buggy

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
hi All. I just bought a rustler converted into a buggy . guy told me it had 2.5 engine but when i got home and inspected it carfully i cant find anything on the engine except "made in tiwain" its got a blue head that is squar on top and tapers down "looks like a V" it has a roto carb. I cant get it to run. I had it running for 10-15 seconds. I played with the idle screws and now iam lost . I dono how to find info on the engine. the idle screw is not like my os engines its got a black plastic top with a screw in in it kinda loike a axial engine. I dono wear to start Any help tracking down this engine would be greatly appreciated
tnxman is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
tnxman
RCC Apprentice

Radio of choice:
traxxes

Re: rustler nitro converted to buggy

did some searching and believe it to be a trx .15? were you would think there should be a label "trx" its blank but by judging the body of the motor is a trx and the cooling head has been changed i think . I will try and get a pic posted soon thanks for looking
Old 02-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
tnxman
RCC Apprentice

Radio of choice:
traxxes

can anyone tell me what screws need adjusted on a trx .15 carb. all the traxxes links have been deleted from ther web site!!. The carb has a large screw witch i know is the hsn. thre is also a screw on top of the carb that sets the roto from falling out "screw goes in to the channel on the inner roto. Question do i need to adjust the screw in the end of the carb near the arm that connects to the servo?? is there 3 screws the need adjusting? Thanks for anyone who can assist
rustler 2.5 buggy

Old 03-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
Jackedman
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: B
Radio of choice:
DX3 DX6i
# of RCs: 16

post a few pictures it would help us alot

B-Maxx MT2 SS Rustler EP Mini Giant RC18T TB-02 RS4 Crawler King heavy modded
EPP Piaget 3D Mini Sukhoi T-28D Mini extra profile
Jackedman is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Log-in